Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(03-12-2022, 10:13 AM)Jessie Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 01:32 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: The main reason I took the ENEB offerings was to preview/review what I learned previously, and to make sure I'm up to par on my writing skills.  Basically it was to prepare for future Masters level writing in Business related topics...  Another reason someone might want to get the ENEB offering is because NARIC evaluated 5 of their offerings as equivalent to an advanced bachelors degree (final year of a 4 year honors degree), the Masters in Big Data was equivalent to a Masters.

Hi, Dear bjcheung77 , I have read most of the pages about the ENEB ,I'm based in UK , just curious that have you tried to use Naric to evaluated eneb master degree ,like you said only masters in big data was equivalent to a masters while the rest was equivalent to an advanced bachelors ? appreciated if you could confirm this .

Hmm, I can't confirm what NARIC does as I haven't used their services.  You may want to get in contact with them directly.  When you get to their homepage, you have 4 options to select from, each of the 4 will bring you to their country list options.  Technically, they only do evaluations for the European Union, however they do have country sites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand as well as here in the US.  There is a note, that they do not do evaluations for US and they shouldn't for the countries I just mentioned either...  Here's the link to their homepage... https://www.enic-naric.net/index.aspx
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-12-2022, 12:29 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hmm, I can't confirm what NARIC does as I haven't used their services.  You may want to get in contact with them directly.  When you get to their homepage, you have 4 options to select from, each of the 4 will bring you to their country list options.  Technically, they only do evaluations for the European Union, however they do have country sites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand as well as here in the US.  There is a note, that they do not do evaluations for US and they shouldn't for the countries I just mentioned either...  Here's the link to their homepage... https://www.enic-naric.net/index.aspx

The U.S. arm doesn't perform evaluations: https://www.enic-naric.net/usa.aspx

But, UK Naric will evaluate non-UK credentials.
Does anyone have any experience with ENEB Graduate Certificate in NLP and coaching? If so, how was it?
------------------

(03-13-2022, 12:34 PM)eLearner Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 12:29 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hmm, I can't confirm what NARIC does as I haven't used their services.  You may want to get in contact with them directly.  When you get to their homepage, you have 4 options to select from, each of the 4 will bring you to their country list options.  Technically, they only do evaluations for the European Union, however they do have country sites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand as well as here in the US.  There is a note, that they do not do evaluations for US and they shouldn't for the countries I just mentioned either...  Here's the link to their homepage... https://www.enic-naric.net/index.aspx

The U.S. arm doesn't perform evaluations: https://www.enic-naric.net/usa.aspx

But, UK Naric will evaluate non-UK credentials.

Thank you both that's some useful info !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie's post:
  • eLearner
(03-16-2022, 03:57 PM)akr680 Wrote: Does anyone have any experience with ENEB Graduate Certificate in NLP and coaching? If so, how was it?

It's not a separate thing. You just kind of get it if you do the classes for their Master's.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
Corporate Social Responsibility submitted.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
(03-17-2022, 10:01 AM)ashkir Wrote: Corporate Social Responsibility submitted.

9.25/10.

I had 10 sources this time.

Same comment "more sources" lol.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 3 users Like ashkir's post:
  • eLearner, Kal Di, rachel83az
(03-24-2022, 09:27 AM)ashkir Wrote:

9.25/10.

Great grade!

But yeah, the source matter is getting weird, lol.

Someone should just be a butt and put in 100 sources and see what happens.
(03-24-2022, 09:27 AM)ashkir Wrote:

9.25/10.

I honestly think it depends on the grader for this I got 9.75 and I only did 6 sources
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 2 users Like ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • Kal Di, rachel83az
I strongly believe it should be more about content and not number of sources.
[-] The following 3 users Like Cofffeee's post:
  • ashkir, eLearner, rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 182 17,883 5 hours ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 81 39,897 Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Last Post: xentium
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,324 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 11 1,174 09-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 889 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 202 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 622 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,369 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,153 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 603 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM