Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Degree and ACE Transcript
I'm wondering if they are having the same issues with their LowCostGenEd website - same exact courses, same company. Things can't be running smoothly there, can they??
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
DreamDegree is now showing up in an ACE credit search. Glen, did you request the credits via Align originally? If so, perhaps put in a new request for the DD Communications class;

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1606[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">degree.jpg (Size: 19.21 KB / Downloads: 0)
Working on my BABA in Marketing from UMPI.
Check out my path & progress here!
Yes chattenoire, I selected the Personal Communications course listed with DreamDegree in the title in the Align Degrees organization approved list of courses when I first requested credits. I searched for DreamDegree earlier and also again today and there was no listing for DreamDegree as an organization.
So almost done with the week 2 assignments. From what I can see only chattenoire and myself actually completed the required assignments for week 1, though there were well over 40 people registered. This week they want us to write a 3-4 page essay as the final piece of the week and honestly I'm not feeling a whole lot of motivation to put in the effort to do so. They were supposed to send me a class list last week so I could pick out what my next courses would be but that hasn't happened yet. I think they also switched professors on us last week.

I know I just took the ethics class but I'm lazy. Anyone want to write a 3-4 page essay on interpersonal communications just so we can see if this program actually works? ;P We can make it a team project... lol j/k
inkleind Wrote:So almost done with the week 2 assignments. From what I can see only chattenoire and myself actually completed the required assignments for week 1, though there were well over 40 people registered. This week they want us to write a 3-4 page essay as the final piece of the week and honestly I'm not feeling a whole lot of motivation to put in the effort to do so. They were supposed to send me a class list last week so I could pick out what my next courses would be but that hasn't happened yet. I think they also switched professors on us last week.
I know I just took the ethics class but I'm lazy. Anyone want to write a 3-4 page essay on interpersonal communications just so we can see if this program actually works? ;P We can make it a team project... lol j/k

I haven't even logged in. Not sure if I'll do this since I never signed up for the course.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
Yeah I don't know what to do. I don't want to waste time and energy on a 3-4 page essay if this isn't going to pan out. I think I might just skip it for now and see what happens.
Just for an update. I chose not to continue with this program. There were only two of us completing the assignments and since we aren't even sure what their whole deal is, I didn't find it to be worth continuing.
inkleind Wrote:Just for an update. I chose not to continue with this program. There were only two of us completing the assignments and since we aren't even sure what their whole deal is, I didn't find it to be worth continuing.

Awww...we all wanted you to finish for purely selfish reasons - you were our guinea pigs! LOL!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I know, I know! I think chattenoire is still working through it. I saw she had done most of her assignments except for the last week of it. We'll see what she says!
inkleind Wrote:Just for an update. I chose not to continue with this program. There were only two of us completing the assignments and since we aren't even sure what their whole deal is, I didn't find it to be worth continuing.

Whaaaat? You were the only reason I even started doing this! Sad Come back!

I just finished the course. I just submitted my final "summitive reflection" which will determine my final grade. Everything else has been graded. I am sitting at a B-, so I'm hoping I'll get a good enough grade on my reflection to pass the course.

Will update once I find out.
Working on my BABA in Marketing from UMPI.
Check out my path & progress here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degree plan help RajSingh 9 407 09-12-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: RajSingh
  OSU Post-Bacc BSCS degree name about to change sialiblo 8 1,470 09-11-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: elytrarowlock
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 347 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 32 8,716 08-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  Already a software engineer, degree worth it? mahaganapati 40 6,192 08-16-2024, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Leojames26
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 4 965 07-30-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Spanish courses for Spanish degree rachel83az 19 2,374 07-24-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Affordable Math degree for non-US (international) citizen OtterDen 22 1,587 07-17-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: OtterDen
  Online Electrical Engineering Degree OtterDen 5 751 07-09-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: OtterDen
  U.S. Department of Education considers a degree as a high school equivalency ArshveerCheema 15 1,905 05-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema