Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Degree and ACE Transcript
I just took the first Objective Test and barely passed because the multiple choice answers were all jumbled. For example....

Blah Blah Blah...
A. Blah
B. Both A & B
C. Blah
D. Blah

But both C & D were correct but since the answer that included two correct answers was describing itself as a correct answer, I didn't choose it though I assumed it was in fact correct. I sent an email to the "professor" about the issue but for anyone else taking it, if there are two correct answers but the answer that as two is in the wrong place, select it anyway.

Honestly I am unthrilled at this point. I don't know if I want to keep going, I guess we'll see how the rest of the week goes and what happens with others ACE credits. I am definitely not stretching this out over 20 months though.
Yes inleind. I expressed that in my conversation with Jordan and explained that their eight week courses are an obstacle for someone trying to complete a degree using Dream Degree in a reasonable amount of time. After I explained that it would take this long and actually hurting students she said she would bring it to the attention of those above her. I explained that using Dream Degree like this would require taking additional courses and take longer than traditional classes using a summer term. Dream Degree has a lot of work to do.
inkleind Wrote:I just took the first Objective Test and barely passed because the multiple choice answers were all jumbled. For example....

Blah Blah Blah...
A. Blah
B. Both A & B
C. Blah
D. Blah

But both C & D were correct but since the answer that included two correct answers was describing itself as a correct answer, I didn't choose it though I assumed it was in fact correct. I sent an email to the "professor" about the issue but for anyone else taking it, if there are two correct answers but the answer that as two is in the wrong place, select it anyway.

Honestly I am unthrilled at this point. I don't know if I want to keep going, I guess we'll see how the rest of the week goes and what happens with others ACE credits. I am definitely not stretching this out over 20 months though.

I'm sorry to laugh, but you have to wonder how tests can be so bad. Hope you get a resolution!
So I was denied to the program. However I received an email that my class starts today...
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
lol, that's par for the course with them it seems. What class are you registered for?
I just submitted my journal entry to finish off the homework for week 1. Where are the rest of you at in the process?
Interpersonal Communications
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
😂😂😂😂
Noooooooooooo
videogamesrock Wrote:So I was denied to the program. However I received an email that my class starts today...
inkleind Wrote:I just submitted my journal entry to finish off the homework for week 1. Where are the rest of you at in the process?

I just submitted my discussion and responded to yours. Now I am going to take another shot of vodka and work on this journal entry.
Working on my BABA in Marketing from UMPI.
Check out my path & progress here!
Was that yours I responded to then? Lol. It might just be the two of us writing to each other for the next four weeks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 28 5,941 Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 10 711 04-20-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The American Dream Academy (TADA) coming to an end in April 2024 Vle045 41 6,189 04-17-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 297 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 683 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 607 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 469 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 539 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 295 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 897 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden