Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Degree Program Would You Choose???
They’ll go into the technical courses or into general electives if you are doing the BAS: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/UM...egree_Plan
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 1 user Likes jg_nuy's post:
  • colonelcamp
(05-21-2024, 10:06 AM)jg_nuy Wrote: They’ll go into the technical courses or into general electives if you are doing the BAS: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/UM...egree_Plan

Thx again!
Hi Everyone.  

I just got notified by Pierpont that I'm all set for Aug 2nd Graduation. Step 1 looks to be completed. :-)

I applied to UMPI to start in September, but I have a question regarding that. I was told by the admissions person I'm dealing with that I should have an admissions decision by the end of this week. When I applied, I selected the BLS program. Assuming I'm accepted, when do I let them know that I'd like to pursue the BAS degree? I'm guessing I should do this before I actually start as it will influence my class choices. The point that causes me to question the timing is the graduation from Pierpont. If I graduate on Pierpont on Aug 2nd, does this mean that from Aug 2nd, I have the associate degree or does this complete at a later date? I've read that it can take from 6-8 weeks to receive the actual diploma from Pierpont, but I would think the degree is valid much sooner.  

I want to make sure I navigate this properly. I don't want to hinder my progress at all.

Thx!
Congrats on getting that first part done! Hmm... August 2 graduation? Not September grad? If you graduate August 2, or Sept 2, that would be the date of graduation. Your diploma will have the date showing, it's not when you receive the diploma in hand. You can only change the program from BLS to BAS after you send them your transcripts and they've done the evaluation. I had them do the BLS and then the BAS for me, after that was done, I accepted the program and terms to finally be enrolled. I still haven't paid for my Summer Session 2 yet...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I got my acceptance email from UMPI. All set!

(06-04-2024, 12:01 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Congrats on getting that first part done!  Hmm... August 2 graduation? Not September grad? If you graduate August 2, or Sept 2, that would be the date of graduation.  Your diploma will have the date showing, it's not when you receive the diploma in hand.  You can only change the program from BLS to BAS after you send them your transcripts and they've done the evaluation.  I had them do the BLS and then the BAS for me, after that was done, I accepted the program and terms to finally be enrolled.  I still haven't paid for my Summer Session 2 yet...

The email from Pierpont said Aug 2nd.  We'll see!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Master's Degree Options dm.hans32 5 344 Today, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Degree advice pls starsfan33 9 125 Today, 12:13 AM
Last Post: starsfan33
Question Request for Advice on Selecting a University for My Bachelor's Degree Evoluvin 10 283 Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree planning advice needed, all opinions welcome Lucidus 5 256 09-20-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Lucidus
  Bachelors Degree Planning Guidance intergalacticyam 6 264 09-19-2024, 07:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Bachelor Degree Help envirodude 2 210 09-18-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  UMPI BLS degree planning advice MCMDF79 10 554 09-17-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: MCMDF79
  Hello Everyone, How Does My Degree Plan Look? karlvon 4 304 09-14-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: karlvon
  recommendation for fastest bachelor degree? BrendaB 4 311 09-13-2024, 08:14 PM
  Degree plan wanted for UK student (CS) FungiTao 1 150 09-13-2024, 07:42 PM