Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took first exam today...THANK YOU!!
I took my first exam this morning (Here's To Your Health) and I feel pretty good about it. I am of course afraid to jinx myself by saying I am sure I passed, but there were many more questions that I answered quickly than I pondered over. The flashcards here were really wonderful!!! I used them, a textbook and Pass Your Class. I studied seriously for about two weeks but have to say the bulk of what I studied was from here. The flashcards made me feel confident, which I usually don't.

This was a required exam for me, and now I have 3 or 4 more I have to take to eat up some elective hours so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

On the test I noted lots of questions dealing with:

Contraceptives (the mechanics of how they work)
Men's health and reproduction
Results of aging
Some medical terminology
Hormones
Not much on cancers (which surprised me)

I'm sure that many versions of the exam exists so this may not be an accurate account for every one of them.

It was not timed and the questions were written in pretty simple language. There were 101 questions and it took me about 60 minutes, totally taking my time.

I will post results when I hear...keep your fingers crossed for me!

Again, just a huge thanks for this site and all the good positive feedback that is here.

Carol
[SIZE="2"]Sounds like you did well and we look forward to you receiving your Passing Score too!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Good job!!!
Great job!! Be sure to let us know when your score comes in.
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
peachygirl Wrote:Again, just a huge thanks for this site and all the good positive feedback that is here.
Carol

Carol,

First, good for you for completing your first exam. It sounds like you did fine on it, so we will look forward to hearing that you passed when that big brown envelope arrives in your mailbox! :p

Secondly, I wanted to thank you for your excellent feedback. I will be copying it into the "specific feedback" section, as I'm sure it will help others who are planning to take this exam.

Congratulations!

JoAnne Smile
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Thank you JoAnne!

I DID pass!!! I don't know my score yet (maybe by tomorrow) but the admissions person I have been working with knew I was anxious, so she called the DSST folks and they said I passed! WOOHOO! I am going to try and take two more by June 26 (when my classes start) so I need to pick two and get going.

Thanks again
Quote:Thank you JoAnne! I DID pass!!! I don't know my score yet (maybe by tomorrow) but the admissions person I have been working with knew I was anxious, so she called the DSST folks and they said I passed! WOOHOO!

Carol,

That's GREAT!!! Congratulations! What a nice way to end your week! Big Grin

Let us know if you need any help on deciding on your next two exams.

Take care,
JoAnne Smile
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,810 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 2 1,116 04-30-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: WHOASIS1
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 823 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 1,069 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Stressed & Depressed - today’s high school students Vle045 8 1,304 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,360 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 1,624 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 2,057 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 1,749 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Remote Exam Proctoring Software/System bjcheung77 3 1,231 05-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Last Post: innen_oda