Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAMUC diploma arrived
My wife and I both participated in graduation on May 11th at TAMUC in Commerce, Texas. 
We were notified that degrees would be printed and available for pick up on June 10th-12th and then would be mailed out to anyone who did not pick up their diploma in person. 
We received our diplomas in the mail today on July 1st. 
My aunt was nice enough to buy us both frames for our diplomas for a graduation present.

This information may be helpful for future graduates who are curious about the timeline to receive their diploma. 

If you graduated in May, have you received your diploma?

I also attached an edited picture of the diplomas if your curious what they look like. 

I completed the BAAS Organizational Leadership Program, my wife completed the Bachelor of General Studies program.

I know the uploaded picture is not the best, my diploma says Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, Summa Cum Laude, and my wife's says Bachelor of General Studies.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5075]

.jpg   PXL_20240701_201549368~3.jpg (Size: 425.42 KB / Downloads: 324)

Completed:
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
SJC AAS Automotive Technology
[-] The following 10 users Like ltw900rr's post:
  • allvia, Charles Fout, degreeseeker9, Imbanewbie, jg_nuy, Jonathan Whatley, LevelUP, newdegree, Pikachu, staceydiane
I've had mine since June 12, but I drove to Commerce and picked it up in person.
Texas A&M University-Commerce: M.S. Organization, Learning, and Technologies '25
Texas A&M University-Commerce: BAAS Organizational Leadership, Summa Cum Laude 
Universidad Internacional Isabel I De Castilla/ENEB-MBA Master of Business Administration
Pierpont Community and Technical College: AAS BOG, AOE Criminal Justice 

[-] The following 1 user Likes txc1500's post:
  • ltw900rr
Congratulations on your accomplishment! Looks good, especially when you finish your degree and get the diploma in the mail along with the diploma for the wife! So sweet of your aunt to get you those frames, looks very good, I guess you got to Celebrate!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • ltw900rr
(07-01-2024, 09:58 PM)txc1500 Wrote: I've had mine since June 12, but I drove to Commerce and picked it up in person.

If I had known how long it would take to mail them, I would have made the trip to pick it up in person. I hope this post can help a future TAMUC student make that decision.

(07-01-2024, 10:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Congratulations on your accomplishment! Looks good, especially when you finish your degree and get the diploma in the mail along with the diploma for the wife! So sweet of your aunt to get you those frames, looks very good, I guess you got to Celebrate!

Celebration for sure! I am glad to have the diplomas in our possession and super happy that my aunt bought the frames for us both. My wife's parents and my aunt and uncle along with my youngest son attended our graduation in person. We were both happy to have some family in attendance to support us.

Completed:
[-] The following 1 user Likes ltw900rr's post:
  • txc1500
Woo hoo! Congrats again!!!
---
Completed:
Purdue Global - Masters in Cybersecurity
TAMUC - BAAS Organizational Leadership
Pierpont - AAS BOG

[-] The following 1 user Likes fromthedepths's post:
  • ltw900rr
Congratulations, looks good!
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 1 user Likes jg_nuy's post:
  • ltw900rr
Congrats! The frames look awesome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jazzcat's post:
  • ltw900rr
Congrats!! Welcome to the alumn club!
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
[-] The following 1 user Likes mohelena02's post:
  • ltw900rr
(07-01-2024, 05:05 PM)ltw900rr Wrote: My wife and I both participated in graduation on May 11th at TAMUC in Commerce, Texas. 
We were notified that degrees would be printed and available for pick up on June 10th-12th and then would be mailed out to anyone who did not pick up their diploma in person. 
We received our diplomas in the mail today on July 1st. 
My aunt was nice enough to buy us both frames for our diplomas for a graduation present.

This information may be helpful for future graduates who are curious about the timeline to receive their diploma. 

If you graduated in May, have you received your diploma?

I also attached an edited picture of the diplomas if your curious what they look like. 

I completed the BAAS Organizational Leadership Program, my wife completed the Bachelor of General Studies program.

I know the uploaded picture is not the best, my diploma says Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, Summa Cum Laude, and my wife's says Bachelor of General Studies.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5075]

I am working on my Bachelor of General Studies. How did she like the program? I am finishing up (and somewhat struggling) Hist From 1877. The historical writing kills me, but I am a good writer (for anything non historical I guess). I was looking at switching to the Org Lead. as well though, just for name sake maybe and maybe some more interesting classes? I just need to check the box and it doesn't matter to me what the degree is in. No money out of my pocket. I need 10 classes aside from the 2 gen eds i am finishing now (Hist from 1877 and natural disasters)
I already replied in the other thread. changing majors is up to you. I was able to find more information (quizlets etc) online for my major than she was for the BGS classes she took. My wife had no problem finishing her classes though. I would pick the major you find to be more interested in. You can read the reviews of the classes in the other thread. I am not sure if anyone has reviewed the classes for BGS. My wife is not on this forum, so she did not make a post reviewing her classes.

Completed:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TAMUC considering rebranding ReyMysterioso 18 1,465 10-14-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TAMUC BAAS Organizational Leadership - Only 15 Classes To Go! mohelena02 49 8,082 09-26-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  Options for Texas Government? TAMUC westex93 9 660 09-20-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: westex93
  TAMUC - Accepted KagomeH 5 606 09-09-2024, 06:40 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  TAMUC Bachelors Public Admin - City Planning is approved (CBE) bradm31 1 331 08-05-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  New TAMUC Competency-Based Programs? RbxFunRocks 10 1,293 08-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: bradm31
  Thanks to everyone here I am now enrolled at TAMUC CCRB 3 402 08-03-2024, 01:43 PM
  TAMUC New CBE Program bradm31 2 430 08-02-2024, 01:30 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  TAMUC General Studies (BGS CBE) bradm31 10 669 08-01-2024, 10:03 AM
  TAMUC ORGL - Complete! fromthedepths 13 3,052 07-29-2024, 06:24 PM