Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Study.com College Saver - 30% off 3 months
(08-19-2024, 04:15 PM)SebasUSA2024 Wrote:
(08-19-2024, 01:05 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(08-19-2024, 12:51 PM)SebasUSA2024 Wrote: The link didn't work. I established a whole new account with new email and phone number. Do you have a code I can use at checkout?

In short... If their link doesn't work, you can always use mine.  I've got it on the signature or in my Bio, it's going to be the same discount.  I think you may have done the sign up incorrectly, it has to be the college accelerator and when signing up, you need to indicate you're using this for college credit.  I just tried my link as a test, it works...

Thank you it worked!

Great stuff, glad that helped...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I got an update from Study.com today that the 68% College Saver first month discount for new Study.com users will be extended through September 20th, 2024.
[-] The following 3 users Like portals's post:
  • bonjourcat, jg_nuy, RachelB
does Study.com accept other screen when exam testing, I afraid I cannot pass that exam, so if we can use second screen.
(08-29-2024, 01:17 PM)portals Wrote: I got an update from Study.com today that the 68% College Saver first month discount for new Study.com users will be extended through September 20th, 2024.
If I cancel my current membership and start another one with a different email address, could I still transfer credits to TSU or would they ban me for life? Tongue
(08-30-2024, 05:48 PM)glren123 Wrote: does Study.com accept other screen when exam testing, I afraid I cannot pass that exam, so if we can use second screen.

Study.com doesn't do the proctoring, it's an application using RPNow. That system just monitors and records your exam, they do check for any additional screens. Study.com isn't an open-book exam that allows extra resources, or secondary windows open. You shouldn't need to worry if you have a good score on the quizzes and/if you have assignments, the exam is not weighted that high. You really need to fill in the addendum and template in your own thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

(08-30-2024, 05:48 PM)glren123 Wrote: does Study.com accept other screen when exam testing, I afraid I cannot pass that exam, so if we can use second screen.

It would be cheating and no different than having another window browser open on your main screen. If you do well on quizzes (and it is hard not to do well) and do the assignments (and, while some are challenging, they are perfectly doable) you will need a very minimal score on your final to pass the course.

So, do well on quizzes - it is easy to get close to 100/100, do your best on your assignments, and you will be fine.

Having another screen, notes, etc. is not going to fly. With the current tech they can detect where your eyes are looking and see the reflection in your eyes as well.

Cheating will get you banned, do not do it.

(08-30-2024, 06:24 PM)wow Wrote:
(08-29-2024, 01:17 PM)portals Wrote: I got an update from Study.com today that the 68% College Saver first month discount for new Study.com users will be extended through September 20th, 2024.
If I cancel my current membership and start another one with a different email address, could I still transfer credits to TSU or would they ban me for life? Tongue

I asked the same question here earlier and was told it won't be an issue. So, I have done it and it was not an issue.

As per their Terms & Conditions you can only have one account they worded it in such a way that unless you have two accounts and work on the same course on both at the same time, you will be fine.

https://support.study.com/support/soluti...re-courses-
(09-08-2024, 06:52 AM)legenwait4itdary Wrote:
(08-30-2024, 06:24 PM)wow Wrote: If I cancel my current membership and start another one with a different email address, could I still transfer credits to TSU or would they ban me for life? Tongue

I asked the same question here earlier and was told it won't be an issue. So, I have done it and it was not an issue.

As per their Terms & Conditions you can only have one account they worded it in such a way that unless you have two accounts and work on the same course on both at the same time, you will be fine.

https://support.study.com/support/soluti...re-courses-

Readers - Please review the link, this is the main point and I split them into two paragraphs... **If there is no overlap between the two accounts (for example, if the student used one account to take only Math courses and the other account to take only English courses), we could make an exception to the "one account per person" rule. We would advise the student that both accounts are valid for now.**

We would tell the student that they must complete each already-in-progress course only in the account where they began it, and moving forward, they must choose one account to be their main account and use only that account.  We would then make a note in our transcript system that any time the student requests a transcript for one account, the other account's courses must be added.

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • RachelB
Look at this! I was just engaging in wishful thinking out loud, but it turns out I can actually do that as long as I close my previous account. Wild! (The funny story is that I opened my account for kicks to take courses along with my nephew, but then I got sucked in by all the offerings.)
Does anyone know if Study.com has extended the 68% off your first month discount or is Sept. 20 still the deadline? Thanks!
Yes, Sept 20 is the deadline, this is the extended date it was set to... Previously it was set to Aug 30.

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • promise22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 69 45,494 09-24-2024, 06:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com History Courses lawqueen04 4 263 09-16-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
Lightbulb Study.com 5 Exam Limit per Month Clarification Jaymes 2 298 09-13-2024, 08:06 PM
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 399 498,247 09-12-2024, 07:04 PM
Last Post: wow
  Study.com non-proctored final exams Tsanchez123 6 650 08-30-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: wow
  Study.com renewal discount Tsanchez123 1 246 08-25-2024, 10:53 AM
  Which order should I take these Study.com Classes from easiest to most difficult? mohelena02 9 3,256 08-16-2024, 11:36 AM
  Study.com Exam, Accidentally Left Installer Open ExcellentPhoto 2 395 08-13-2024, 06:41 PM
  Study.com—is this course NCCRS or ACE? wow 15 776 08-12-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com Failed Exam BSBRose21 5 3,080 07-31-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary