Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont Graduation
Howdy.

Ten days ago, I drove 2 1/2 hours to be able to walk across the stage to receive my BOG (with an AoE in Information Systems.)  It was so nice to meet a bunch of my fellow BOG folks.  In the commencement program, it looked like we had one of the biggest majors listed!  It was nice to meet so many nontraditional students in general at the college.

I got to meet Nancy and Lisa in person and they are just as fabulous in person as they are over email.  I thanked both of them immensely.  The Pierpont faculty and staff are so friendly and helpful.

If you're anywhere within driving distance of Pierpont, I think you should graduate in person!

Once again, I want to thank everyone here at DegreeForum who was so supportive of me and helped me along this journey.

Now, onward and upward!

Stacey
Finished Degrees and Certificates: 
AAS, BOG (Info Systems)---Pierpont Community and Technical College, December 2023
Certificate, Community Health Worker---Berkeley City College, December 2023

Currently: 
BA, Liberal Studies---Thomas Edison State University, (July 2024-present)

Considering:
graduate school someday, once I decide what I want to be when I grow up!

[-] The following 14 users Like staceydiane's post:
  • allvia, CatsDomino, colonelcamp, Gumbeaux, jch, jg_nuy, Jonathan Whatley, mdn, Mom2my2, mr_peanutbutter, Pikachu, rachel83az, tdat314, txc1500
Great stuff! Congrats on getting that first step completed and now you're well on your way to a secondary educational journey!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • colonelcamp, staceydiane
Congratulations! I just got confirmation today that my Degree has been conferred with an Aera of Emphasis in Criminal Justice. This is so exciting for me. My first college class was in 1993 and now I only have 27 more credits left for my bachelors. I am 55 years old and a first gen college graduate.

I came across Degree Forum by accident and found out about Pierpont and other colleges and plans on what to do and how to go about it...i want to thank you all on Degree Forum for putting this information out there.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hami8665's post:
  • mohelena02, staceydiane
(08-26-2024, 01:02 PM)Hami8665 Wrote: Congratulations! I just got confirmation today that my Degree has been conferred with an Aera of Emphasis in Criminal Justice. This is so exciting for me. My first college class was in 1993 and now I only have 27 more credits left for my bachelors. I am 55 years old and a first gen college graduate.

I came across Degree Forum by accident and found out about Pierpont and other colleges and plans on what to do and how to go about it...i want to thank you all on Degree Forum for putting this information out there.

Great job! Congrats to getting this done! I remember commenting on your previous thread here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...University
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • staceydiane

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont BOG Associates - speedrun before residency changes millionwords 21 881 4 hours ago
Last Post: millionwords
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 20 3,455 Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Rest in peace, Pierpont BOG AAS? Robson 10 770 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: slaterjack
  Pierpont BOG inkwell 2 179 09-12-2024, 08:24 PM
  Pierpont BOG requirement / register before 10/4/24 Jkjy 27 1,569 09-12-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: millionwords
  Pierpont BOG / 1 credit needed intheprocess 7 498 09-09-2024, 01:44 PM
Last Post: DThomas
  Pierpont BOG Progress AirborneAgent 7 1,013 09-07-2024, 10:09 PM
  new here applied to Pierpont and Umpi doctorTorres 24 1,415 09-04-2024, 01:12 AM
Last Post: doctorTorres
  Pierpont new residency requirement homeschoolmom1 59 6,036 09-02-2024, 05:48 PM
Last Post: ElderlyLeemur
  Alternatives to Pierpont BOG Jin Wang 13 925 08-30-2024, 05:39 AM
Last Post: doctorTorres