Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not feeling ready...
I have read over these forum postings, gone through ALL 800+ IC info, taken all 3 Peterson's tests and I still don't feel like anything is going in. I am feeling quite apprehensive about this test because like many others, if I don't pass this now, I will not graduate on time. I have read all the encouraging words and believe them but am not feeling very confident in my ability just days before my test. I took the 3rd Peterson's tonight and scored VERY low. I know I am not supposed to put much in the one but I didn't do totally radiant on the second either.

I hope it will all turn out positively, just freaking out a bit..

Sally
ahhh, sorry to hear! I totally know what that is like. What test are you working on? Have you checked out the specific exam feedback? That's been quite helpful to me, kinda sets you in the right directions as to what you should be studying and all.
Biology CLEP..I am done with yesterday's pitty party. It is on now...no turning back. The worse thing that can happen is I fail and have to retake in 6 months. Whoopty doo!

Sally
well thats the kind of attitude you need. its just a test do your best the worse thing that can happen is that you have to retake. its not the end of the world. i know how you feel though im freaking out about this information systems test next week. ive studied but i really don't feel that confident. but im going for it i postponed it once i was hoping to have it done by december but better late than never. good luck.
i rescheduled my Human Growth and Development clep to 3/14......i just don't feel ready.....plus i don't want my nerves to get the best of me......
maybe you could give yourself a couple extra weeks?
BA in Social Sciences from TESC complete!! Looking into online grad schools :coolgleam:

I could wait longer but it will not make me feel more confident. I have had time to cover all the material and I have, so I might as well go for it!

Sally
cool cool, good luck and i'm sure you'll do fine!!
BA in Social Sciences from TESC complete!! Looking into online grad schools :coolgleam:

So, get this! The server was down and they had to cancel the test! Going back on Monday to try to take it then.

Sally
Monday is a good day, gives you the weekend for last minute review. Good Luck on Monday.Wink
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling overwhelmed JerBear3000 2 205 09-12-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free access to job ready Coursera certs cardiacclep 22 4,517 06-28-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: sayazop
  Feeling Discouraged due to grade and what materials did you use 2L8 13 2,828 09-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: 2L8
  Am I ready for my CLEP tests? Jenniferinfl 21 4,239 01-30-2019, 10:43 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  I'm ready, but overwhelmed! sony732 31 6,011 09-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: davewill
  I’m ready but need help Suddenlyshestudies 7 6,975 07-24-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Will I be ready for my clep exam? JMatt502 8 2,339 06-21-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Am I ready to take CLEP Macroeconomics exam if I score 70 percent on the AP Macroecon phthadani 2 1,501 03-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  GED: Science College Ready TESU Equivalence? eriehiker 2 1,472 02-04-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: eriehiker
  "am i ready?" 97% on Princ of Mgmt Modern States test Q's... blaczkowitz 2 2,285 01-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: blaczkowitz