Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural Sciences study resources enough?
I m planning for Natural Sciences CLep.I have the Rea General subjects and Petersons Review guide. I just gave the biology exam and scored 62/80.
Would this testing material be enough or do i need more?
http://www.degreeforum.net/general-education-testing-discussion/3928-david-laurie-notes-natural-science.html
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Does anyone has these notes?
You have to buy them.
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
I was trying to order 1 copy of CLEP Natural Science Notes through Paypal, but it gives me error saying the
"This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Anyone has any idea about it?
What should i do?
Hi,

I used speedyprep (instacert didn't have the natural sciences test) and 4th edition of the below book, and felt very unprepared during the test, but I was surprised to pass with a 60.

I then found out that there was a newer version of the book - argh! (see below), and got it to prepare for Social Sciences and History CLEP. I then glanced through the updated questions for Natural Sciences and they were much more like the test, right on the money, I would have done much better on the test.

BTW... I used these books also for Social Sciences and History and passed no problem. It's a great resource (and cheap). I would just study this book and the CLEP Official Study Guide 2009 (also cheap) for Natural Sciences and take the test.

Cracking the CLEP, 5th Edition (College Test Prep) (Paperback)
by Princeton Review (Author)

Amazon.com: Cracking the CLEP, 5th Edition (College Test Prep): Princeton Review: Books
chandnig Wrote:I m planning for Natural Sciences CLep.I have the Rea General subjects and Petersons Review guide. I just gave the biology exam and scored 62/80.
Would this testing material be enough or do i need more?

Have you taken the Peterson's pratice test for Natural Science? That will help you to know if you're ready.You might also review IC's GED science section and brush up on your chemistry and physics basics. Good luck!
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
I m looking for some material to read for natural sciences..esp the physical science part of it..as i have the material for biology..
Please please help me ..
I'd suggest getting a Chemistry Study Guide, a Basic Physics Study Guide, and then reviewing the SparkCharts for Earth Science and Astronomy. For Chem & Physics, I used the Wiley Self-Teaching Guides (pretty cheap on Amazon,) but I'm guessing that any good Basic Chem & Basic Physics guides would work. I also had Astronomy and Geology study guides, but ran out of time to read them - the SparkCharts had enough info to cover the small amount of Earth Sci and Astronomy on the Nat Sci test.

Of course, if you need a lot of GenEds, you could always do what I did - once done studying for NatSci, read the actual Intro Astronomy and Intro Geology guides and then take those tests, too! Smile
- Lia
[SIZE="1"]
TESC, BA Psychology (Done, Graduation June 2009)
TESC, BSBA/Gen Mgmt. (In Progress)

CLEP: Freshman Col Comp 77| Info Systems & Apps 74| Intro to Psych 79| A. & I. Literature 79| Principles of Marketing 76| Human Growth & Dev. 74| Intro to Ed. Psych 74| Biology 74| Sociology 77| Natural Sciences 69| English Comp w/ Essay 59| Macroeconomics 70| Microeconomics 69
DSST: Mgmt. Info Systems 466| Environment & Humanity 71| Organizational Behavior 73| Astronomy 72| Technical Writing 65| General Anthropology 73| Human/Cultural Geography 70| Physical Geology 58| Fundamentals of Counseling 74| Ethics in America 467
ALEKS: Business Statistics| Intro to Statistics| Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
TECEP: Behavior Mod. Techniques| Psych of Personality| Experimental Psych| Social Psych| Psych of Women | Abnormal Psych
12 Asstd. FEMAs

Current/Up Next:
DSSTs Substance Abuse, Prin. of Supervision & Human Res. Mgmt.
ALEKS PreCalculus
[/SIZE]
http://cgi.ebay.com/Natural-Sciences-CLEP-test-study-guide-FLASHCARDS_W0QQitemZ190255459076QQihZ009QQcategoryZ2228QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 128 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 473 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 324 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 236 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  International GCSE Sciences (EU/UK) Info bjcheung77 6 494 05-07-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 795 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 448 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 1,129 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 540 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,269 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader