Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for self-paced Auditing course
Does anyone know of a self-paced course in Auditing (accounting)? Needs to be regionally accredited and I would like to finish it asap. I know UNA has one but I can't get a transcript for it until May 2017 if I go that route.
blitz32 Wrote:Does anyone know of a self-paced course in Auditing (accounting)? Needs to be regionally accredited and I would like to finish it asap. I know UNA has one but I can't get a transcript for it until May 2017 if I go that route.

I would also be interested in this, especially if its a UL course as well. Would satisfy my CPA requirement(if I end up wanting to take it) as well as possibly knock an UL Accounting Course from my list maybe the TECEP
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but one forum member used Adams State for this. Check out her review: http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...iting.html
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
LSU Continuing Education

requires a webcam and microphone for exams
Thanks. I am going to look into this.
Thanks - I didn't think to check LSU. Wow LSU's tuition has increased since the last time I used them.
blitz32 Wrote:Thanks - I didn't think to check LSU. Wow LSU's tuition has increased since the last time I used them.

yeah I closed the LSU site quickly after seeing that, awesome option but to pricy for me

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
How was Advance Accounting I at Study.com? How long did it take you? Did you transfer it to TESU yet? Also interested in info on Applied Managerial Accounting. Do you know if it is different transfer credit that Cost Accounting?
blitz32 Wrote:How was Advance Accounting I at Study.com? How long did it take you? Did you transfer it to TESU yet? Also interested in info on Applied Managerial Accounting. Do you know if it is different transfer credit that Cost Accounting?

I found Advaced Accounting I at Study.com to be pretty easy. After I started actually doing more than a quiz here and there it took about 3 days and then another week to wait to take the exam. Fairly quick course. Somewhat easy final and no I haven't transferred it in yet. I'm waiting till mid January to apply to TESU when I have the bulk of my credits ready.

Applied Managerial Accounting is supposed to come in differently then Cost Accounting. I will update once I have it on my Transcript.

oh yeah -- total 728

Tuition and Fees

not a ridiculous amount for 3 credits, but a lot more than it used to be

more than I'd pay unless there was no other choice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 6 1,925 08-28-2024, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Self-paced online college without essay? Nickinspace 18 2,029 08-27-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: wow
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 1,292 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  Cheap Self-Paced Language Courses or courses IN said languages? nykorn 4 741 12-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Fast, Self Paced, preferrably cheap RA credits elcastor21 6 1,220 09-12-2023, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  Regionally Accredited Self Paced Courses for College Credit BMWGuinness 5 3,483 04-27-2023, 12:25 PM
  Best Self-Paced Online Colleges Alpha 2 1,244 01-16-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Self paced physics I and II with lab dustyflyer 8 2,620 09-12-2022, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Hometeacher628
  Recommendations for accredited, self-paced program sparkling 7 1,449 08-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Self-Paced Online Schools Alpha 8 2,266 07-21-2022, 11:45 AM