Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am finished!!!
Congratulations!!!

There are LOTS of DF members who are graduating in 2014....it's insane!

We should all try to get the moderators to allow Degree Forum Alumns to have a special badge in the forum.
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]
Congrats!!! Smile I graduated March 7th, as well! The Lord is so faithful...
Many blessings!
TayTay

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." {Heb. 13:8}

CLEP: English Comp with Essay-51, US Hist. I-60, College Math-65, College Algebra-56, Analyzing and Interpreting Lit-72, Principles of Market.-62, Principles of Man.-60, Human Growth & Develop.-57, Humanities-64, Social Sciences & Hist.-55, Western Civ. I-55, Intro. Psych.-68, Intro to Ed. Psych.-65, Intro. Sociology-61, Western Civ. II-53, US Hist. II-66

DSST: Civil War & Reconstruction-66, Intro to Computing-450, History of the Vietnam War-63, Intro to World Religions-473, Principles of Supervision-445, Intro to Business-429, Here's to Your Health-422, Fund. of Counseling-60, General Anthro.-60, Art of the Western World-74, Intro to Modern Middle East-61, Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union-64

Other: FEMA-12 Credits, TESC-Capstone (A), BYU-Italian Renaissance Ind. Study (A-), World Conflicts-ECE ©

TESC Graduate as of March 2014 - B.A. History - Arnold Fletcher Award
Thank you all so much! Congratulations to everyone else who also graduated on March 7th! I received a AA in the Arts for those who were wondering. Right now I am teaching a 5 year old violin student and I hope to have more students in the fall. I have been playing the violin for 13 years and will continue playing in the Oklahoma Community Orchestra. Today I have been planting carrots in the garden! But most importantly I will be helping my family at home and through our family business (a transmission shop). I am also working on designing some sewing patterns. No, I wont be pursuing any more in the way of a degree for the moment. I have so many interests that I have been waiting to pursue that aren't really something to get accredited. Anyway that's what my plans are for the moment. Who knows whats around the corner?! Thanks for all of your support, prayers and replies.

Blessings,
~*~ Rachel~*~
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven.
Ec. 3:1

CLEP:
College Mathematics(6)--score 60
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature(6)--score 66
English Composition(6)--score 50
US History I(3)--score 63
US History II(3)--score 67
American Government(3)--score 59
Social Sciences and History(6)--score 58

DSST:
Introduction to Computing(3)--score 440
Management Information Systems(3)UL--score 406

ALEKS:
Beginning Algebra(3)
Intermediate Algebra(3)
College Algebra(3)

Straighter Line:
Intro to sociology
World Religions
Business Ethics
Western Civ. 1
Cultural Anthropology

To God be the glory!
publius2k4 Wrote:Congratulations!!!

There are LOTS of DF members who are graduating in 2014....it's insane!

We should all try to get the moderators to allow Degree Forum Alumns to have a special badge in the forum.

I completely agree! Let's get it official....
~*~ Rachel~*~

CLEP:

DSST:

ALEKS:
Beginning Algebra(3)
Intermediate Algebra(3)
College Algebra(3)

Straighter Line:
Intro to sociology
World Religions
Business Ethics
Western Civ. 1
Cultural Anthropology

To God be the glory!
You rock on FiredUpForJesus!!!!!

I would love to see YOU play violin! If you are any bit as dedicated to an instrument as you have been to your education…I bet you are amazing! I'll have to watch for you on You Tube!

I think it's WONDERFUL you are working with children and even wonderful sharing with them a love a music. Music creates emotion like no other sense…it's a very comforting thing to have in you life.

I hope you reach all your dreams and I KNOW you will have a happy future Smile

I'll miss you on here!
Tara

Firedup4Jesus Wrote:Thank you all so much! Congratulations to everyone else who also graduated on March 7th! I received a AA in the Arts for those who were wondering. Right now I am teaching a 5 year old violin student and I hope to have more students in the fall. I have been playing the violin for 13 years and will continue playing in the Oklahoma Community Orchestra. Today I have been planting carrots in the garden! But most importantly I will be helping my family at home and through our family business (a transmission shop). I am also working on designing some sewing patterns. No, I wont be pursuing any more in the way of a degree for the moment. I have so many interests that I have been waiting to pursue that aren't really something to get accredited. Anyway that's what my plans are for the moment. Who knows whats around the corner?! Thanks for all of your support, prayers and replies.

Blessings,
Tara

I'm done!Smile Thanks to InstantCert, Study.com, ALEKS, CLEP and a LOT of work on my part and a lot of support from hubby and family. If I can do it, so can you! 

Degrees:
Thomas Edison State College (TESC) - Bachelor of Science Nursing; RN, BSN (Graduated in the top of 1/4 of class with Sigma Theta Tau honors)
+ 3 courses completed towards MSN.
Excelsior College (EC) - Associates in Applied Science (passed NCLEX- RN exam and became a Registered Nurse)

The test's Passed (CLEP'S, DSST's, ALEK's, etc.):
Credits/Course
3          Introduction to Sociology
3          Lifespan and Developmental Psychology
3          Humanities (64)
3          History of the United States I (60)
3          History of the United States II (65)
3          American Government (54)
6          Biology (58)
6          Analyzing and Interpreting Literature (67)
3          Principals of Management (72)
3          ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra
3          CLEP Intro to Psych
3          ALEKS: Statistics

YOU CAN DO IT!!![Image: smile.png]
I will be done in 2014 too!!!! 8 more classes!!! Hoping to be done end of June Smile Good Luck everyone
Started Dec 2012 ~ BSBA Human Resource and Org Management TESC

YAY!!!! OCT 24th = DONE!!!!!!

Straighterline Courses: American History I 83%, American History II 79% Accounting I 81%, Accounting II 83%, Macro 77 %, Micro 84%,World Religions 83%, Business Law 74%, Business Ethics 78%, Organizational Behavior 78%, Intro to business 85%, Business Communications 86%
Clep: Principles of management 64, Intro to marketing 53,
DSST: Bus in Society 442 / Principles of Supervison 453 / Money and Banking 55
Penn Foster: HR management 96%, Compensation Management 88%, Emp Benefits 89%, training concepts 96%, Strategic Management 90%, Principles of Finance 82%
ALEKS: Intro To Statistics 72%, Pre-Calc 70%
TESC : Org Theory DONE~ 89%
TEEX Cybersecurity for everyone ~ Business Elective ~ 85%
So I'm late to the party, but congrats!!!!
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
Congratulations! Welcome to the TESC club!
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
Firedup4Jesus Wrote:I graduated from TESC on March 7th! Yay! I am finally done! Thank you to everyone who helped me succeed! I couldn't have done it without all the help and support you have given me. Time and time again you have answered my questions and I will be forever grateful. To God be all the glory!

That is exciting News that you will be graduating in May, I do want to know how or what additional study material you used to take the College Clep!! Again congrats on your success
I really didn't use any other material to study. Just IC and Peterson's practice tests (which I studied).
~*~ Rachel~*~

CLEP:

DSST:

ALEKS:
Beginning Algebra(3)
Intermediate Algebra(3)
College Algebra(3)

Straighter Line:
Intro to sociology
World Religions
Business Ethics
Western Civ. 1
Cultural Anthropology

To God be the glory!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've officially finished my BA for Graphic Design!! Thank you! mojave 13 1,679 08-21-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Its finally finished! withrown 18 2,896 08-15-2022, 12:14 PM
Last Post: withrown
  Finished my Bachelors now onto my graduate sweetcrabhoney 9 2,138 12-31-2020, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Finished my first class in years! ms_butterfly 6 1,325 09-20-2020, 03:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Finished...Thank you! DeanLewis 15 3,290 08-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Last Post: sofinel
  Finished -- thank you! a2jc4life 10 3,233 10-20-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
  I have finished all but some of the tests on Study.com Ancapman 8 3,067 12-20-2017, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Ancapman
  "Done" but not finished. Test-o-matic 9 2,177 12-22-2016, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Finished my BA in Liberal Studies through TESC. Motivation! shanekarp 12 2,294 12-27-2015, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Westerner
  Just finished Straighterlines United States History Ace_King 18 3,511 04-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Devanna