Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!! Need bachelors in 1 year!
So my husband is in the military and we're making a transition into the civilian world in exactly 1 year and I need to get my bachelors by then because it will be easier for us in so many ways anyway, I have read I can just take tests instead of actual courses? basically test myself out of a class? Is this true? I was going more for Thomas Edison State College from what I read but idk if one might be better than the other. I am currently attending a local university and I have 33 credits completed. I want to get my bachelors in Health Care Administration. Someone help!

My questions are?

Do these schools know about students testing themselves out of class to graduate early or is it a secret that you have to have a legitimate reason to do this?

Is it possible for me to complete my bachelors by next year with the credits I already have?

Are the credits easily transferred?

What are the requirements to get into this school? And is it fully online?

What do I tell them when I call?
MrsHall Wrote:So my husband is in the military and we're making a transition into the civilian world in exactly 1 year and I need to get my bachelors by then because it will be easier for us in so many ways anyway, I have read I can just take tests instead of actual courses? basically test myself out of a class? Is this true? I was going more for Thomas Edison State College from what I read but idk if one might be better than the other. I am currently attending a local university and I have 33 credits completed. I want to get my bachelors in Health Care Administration. Someone help!

My questions are?

Do these schools know about students testing themselves out of class to graduate early or is it a secret that you have to have a legitimate reason to do this?

Is it possible for me to complete my bachelors by next year with the credits I already have?

Are the credits easily transferred?

What are the requirements to get into this school? And is it fully online?

What do I tell them when I call?

Hello, Welcome to the board.
Here are my answers to your inquiry... BTW, there's no reason to double post, mods may merge them.
http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...-year.html
Hope this helps!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Georgetown Coursera Bachelors smartdegree 75 12,696 08-12-2024, 03:39 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 636 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 1,799 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  15 Worst Bachelors - Student Loan Dept bjcheung77 9 1,143 12-31-2023, 02:45 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  No degree, no worries - 50 years at AT&T for 68 year old engineer bjcheung77 6 1,096 10-20-2023, 06:59 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  These associate degree majors lead to higher incomes than a 4-year bachelor's. LevelUP 4 1,210 10-07-2023, 04:35 PM
  Second bachelors for my sister? IceSparkle 22 1,968 09-18-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Cardinal Stritch - Closing by year end bjcheung77 6 942 08-22-2023, 07:01 PM
  PASSHE Freeze tuition for the fifth year in a row Vle045 7 980 08-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  16 year old - $50K reward bjcheung77 0 499 06-18-2023, 02:30 PM