Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Easiest Test - Little to No Studying?
Just wanted to say thanks for all your help. I passed two DANTES exams since joining this board in the last two weeks. Personal Finance on 5/22 and Here's to Your Health on 6/5. :p

I now need to make up for the Drug and Alcohol Abuse exam that I did NOT pass. Sad And I was thinking about Intro to Business and/or Principles of Supervision. Which one is easier? Are they both pretty easy?

I'm trying to get at least two more under my belt within the next two weeks. I'm trying to graduate (BS/BA) from Thomas Edison this year. The credits have to be in by July. And I'm also taking three other classes at community colleges two online. So I'm swamped and would appreciate whatever advice you had on easy exams.
http://www.petersons.com/pdf/free/DSST.pdf

Contains summaries and practice tests of numerous DANTES Business exams. Intro to Business and Principles of Supervision are both in here.
[SIZE="1"]CLEP exams passed:
Management, Accounting, Marketing, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics

DSST exams passed:
Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Statistics, Management Information Systems

Earned:
B.A. in Business Administration: Technology Management from Saint Leo University

M.S. in Leadership: Business Ethics from Duquesne University [/SIZE]
Muchas gracias Old Rusty!!
[quote=kmcfadden]I now need to make up for the Drug and Alcohol Abuse exam that I did NOT pass. Sad And I was thinking about Intro to Business and/or Principles of Supervision. Which one is easier? Are they both pretty easy? [quote]

Hi kmcfadden, I just took Principles of Supervision last week and Intro to Business this morning. Where I take my DSST Tests we use the paper version (which I really like, I know I'm crazy but I like filling in the little bubbles while I'm taking my test, I find it calming, like coloring). I think the Principles of Supervision is easier to study for than the Intro to Business because Intro to Business is very broad. I was glad that I heeded Snazzlefrag's advice and studied for both Management and Supervision at the same time. Then I took HRM and then Marketing. It really helped me on the Business test. I only had to review the IC Flashcards last night.
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
Marketing, Management and Intro Business Law were pretty straight forward.
(In this order of difficulty)
Southron Boy

CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law

DSST: Technical Writing
Southron Boy Wrote:Marketing, Management and Intro Business Law were pretty straight forward.
(In this order of difficulty)

The concepts for each definitely build on each other. They are very much interconnected.
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
It appears that between the DSST study guide and IC the Supervision and Intro to Business exams would be easy As with limited study time.
Check out this thread for answers:

http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums/...-list.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 228 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Studying Through Brain Fog Stacie 36 4,267 06-11-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  Test score rogeryoung 4 496 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 449 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 794 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 7,243 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Quickest and Easiest Way to Boost GPA for State College aetosdios 12 2,269 08-02-2023, 12:09 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Cheapest? Easiest? RA degree(s) in USA? omicreativedev 18 2,630 01-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  SANS FOR500 Test and college credit vetvso 5 1,329 10-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Easiest math general education options? Math avoidant 5 2,608 05-07-2022, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Math avoidant