Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Weird, I always thought the Masters in AI and the Specialization was the same thing, but the difference was the extra class I mentioned upthread... I might have to dig into this and write up what the differences are between the two. One is just a degree/diploma, the other is a specialization add-on and not a degree...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-16-2024, 06:31 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Weird, I always thought the Masters in AI and the Specialization was the same thing, but the difference was the extra class I mentioned upthread... I might have to dig into this and write up what the differences are between the two.  One is just a degree/diploma, the other is a specialization add-on and not a degree...
The Masters in AI for Business is a 10 module program. The specialization is only the first module of that program (Module 1: AI for Business). It was already highlighted previously in this thread.
Hi guys,
Thanks to all of you I have my MSML, waiting on diploma and transcripts. Thank you :)
I have a question on dates displayed on the diploma and transcripts for the ones doing the essays one, not the one exam thing.
I want MSML in 2024 and MBA in 2025. I think it will look weird if I finish 2 Masters in one year.
How are the dates displayed?  :) thank you very much!
(Yesterday, 01:44 PM)KMS Wrote: Hi guys,
Thanks to all of you I have my MSML, waiting on diploma and transcripts. Thank you Smile
I have a question on dates displayed on the diploma and transcripts for the ones doing the essays one, not the one exam thing.
I want MSML in 2024 and MBA in 2025. I think it will look weird if I finish 2 Masters in one year.
How are the dates displayed?  Smile thank you very much!

The diplomas are all the same regardless of the path chosen. They show the date the diplomas were issued, no start dates or how long you actually took, just a generic 1500 hours. Same for the transcript. The only difference with the projects is each course will have a unique grade on the transcript So it might still look weird if you get one diploma in October 2024 and the next one in January 2025.
(Yesterday, 05:23 PM)slammX Wrote:
Thanks to all of you I have my MSML, waiting on diploma and transcripts. Thank you Smile

The diplomas are all the same regardless of the path chosen. They show the date the diplomas were issued, no start dates or how long you actually took, just a generic 1500 hours. Same for the transcript. The only difference with the projects is each course will have a unique grade on the transcript So it might still look weird if you get one diploma in October 2024 and the next one in January 2025.
Thank you! I just googled and seems like a double MBA in one year is common and acceptable. I think I’ll go for it.
(09-16-2024, 06:31 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Weird, I always thought the Masters in AI and the Specialization was the same thing, but the difference was the extra class I mentioned upthread... I might have to dig into this and write up what the differences are between the two.  One is just a degree/diploma, the other is a specialization add-on and not a degree...
The new master have a question.Only two diploma from UI1,not 3.

Upon completion of your studies, you will receive three diplomas issued by the European Business School of Barcelona and two endorsed and certified by the University of Isabel I:

• Master in AI for Business

• Diploma of Specialization in Innovation and Project Management

• Business Spanish Program Certificate
All our training programs come with an optional Business Spanish course, which will enable you to navigate an international work environment.
MASTER IN AI FOR BUSINESS - ENEB
Which one not?Only awared by eneb don't awared by ui1.
ENEB Discounts

MBA / Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/E94852720M?ap=44dc
Dual   Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/J94852683D?ap=12c8

(Today, 01:07 AM)Xin Wrote:

Upon completion of your studies, you will receive three diplomas issued by the European Business School of Barcelona and two endorsed and certified by the University of Isabel I:

All our training programs come with an optional Business Spanish course, which will enable you to navigate an international work environment.

Download the Guide on the web page that you listed. Here's a direct link: https://eneb.com/wp-content/uploads/guid...siness.pdf

It says three diplomas from Isabel, so the website might be wrong. Best that you check with ENEB and confirm. 

THREE DIPLOMAS

Upon completion of your studies, you will receive three diplomas issued by the European Business School of Barcelona, endorsed and certified by the University of Isabel I:

All our training programs come with an optional Business Spanish course, which will enable you to navigate an international work environment. If you choose not to take it, you will receive a double certificate.
(Today, 03:26 AM)slammX Wrote:

Download the Guide on the web page that you listed. Here's a direct link: https://eneb.com/wp-content/uploads/guid...siness.pdf

It says three diplomas from Isabel, so the website might be wrong. Best that you check with ENEB and confirm. 

THREE DIPLOMAS

Upon completion of your studies, you will receive three diplomas issued by the European Business School of Barcelona, endorsed and certified by the University of Isabel I:

All our training programs come with an optional Business Spanish course, which will enable you to navigate an international work environment. If you choose not to take it, you will receive a double certificate.
It's been 2 days and they haven't replied. I checked the Spanish site's description of the Master AI diploma section and it is basically the same as what the English site expresses.I think it's possible the manual is wrong and they forgot to change it. I likewise noticed that the University of Isabel has taken down the Master's programmes of the other partner centres in the Spanish-speaking region. Such as ESHE , Faro business school etc.
ENEB Discounts

MBA / Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/E94852720M?ap=44dc
Dual   Master
HTTPS:/go.hotmart.com/J94852683D?ap=12c8

(Today, 03:52 AM)Xin Wrote:
(Today, 03:26 AM)slammX Wrote:

THREE DIPLOMAS

It's been 2 days and they haven't replied. I checked the Spanish site's description of the Master AI diploma section and it is basically the same as what the English site expresses.I think it's possible the manual is wrong and they forgot to change it. I likewise noticed that the University of Isabel has taken down the Master's programmes of the other partner centres in the Spanish-speaking region. Such as ESHE , Faro business school etc.
Question, how fast can these degrees be completed in?
Empire State College 
BS: Public Affairs - Criminal Justice

Brooklyn College
MS: Special Education 7-12
My dates were previously written as the conferral date so each ENEB diploma had a different date. When I changed my name they updated 2 of my diplomas to have the same date as the day after my exam, and the 3rd diploma still had the conferral date. So now 2 diplomas say Dec 5 2023 and one says July 9 2024 even though I actually got the July 9 one first.

And all my Isabel dates were updated with the date they implemented my name change so all those diplomas say August 29 2024.
Complete: 1) Trade school - Hospitality, Bartending. 2) Swedish BA - Japanese. 3) ENEB MA - Hotel, Project Management, MBA. 4) JLPT N1, 120-hour TEFL, TISUS, substitute teacher license
In Progress: 1) WGU MA - Education for teacher licensure. 2) Mastercurssos MA - Child Development.
My ENEB ambassador/affiliate links: MBA + Masters or 2 Masters, & 1 Master's or 1 MBA.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 182 17,883 5 hours ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 81 39,896 Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Last Post: xentium
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,324 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 11 1,174 09-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 889 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 202 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 622 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,369 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,153 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 603 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM