Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
ENEB replied. A name change is €39 ($45 USD on their payment page) per diploma. That means for my 3 diplomas I'd be paying $135 USD just for a name change. This is roughly a third of the price of actually repurchasing the physical degrees.

They said I had to pay the $45 for EACH diploma and to let them know when I had finished. Lo and behold when you try to pay, you can only pay for one diploma at a time and it restricts purchases to once every 24 hours. I attempted to update my student ID ("ID card") number to something I could actually remember at the same time, then I sent them an Email saying I had updated my name and ID card number as well as that I had 3 diplomas but instead of being granted a Global Diploma had been granted 3 separate ones. We'll see what they say.

(08-21-2024, 06:56 AM)stevennguyen15691 Wrote: Has anyone here received the hard copy of the UI1 diploma? I took the test on Dec 23 but only got the soft copy.

Took mine for 3 diplomas in December as well. Have received 2 of 3 digital UI1 diplomas, and 0 hard copy diplomas.
Complete: 1) Trade school - Hospitality, Bartending. 2) Swedish BA - Japanese. 3) ENEB MA - Hotel, Project Management, MBA. 4) JLPT N1, 120-hour TEFL, TISUS, substitute teacher license
In Progress: 1) WGU MA - Education for teacher licensure. 2) Mastercurssos MA - Child Development.
My ENEB ambassador/affiliate links: MBA + Masters or 2 Masters, & 1 Master's or 1 MBA.
(08-21-2024, 09:01 AM)artem Wrote:
(08-20-2024, 06:33 AM)LegitCheck Wrote: Hi All! Just out of curiosity, did anyone receive the Eneb ISIC Student ID exclusive offers, that was promised for today, 20 August? If so, whats the offering? Thanks!

I don't think this is an exclusive offer, but I received a letter with a link for ordering diplomas with a 40% discount. And with ENEB ISIC you can get an additional 20% discount, just write a request to enebcard@eneb.es

https://eneb.com/diploff/

So if my calculation is correct, this "exclusive" deal is about 10-15 € cheaper for the apostilled physical diplomas, then the 50% code we had all along. While they made people pay 29€ for the card. I guess this is one way to teach people about business at a business school...
(08-21-2024, 01:08 PM)LegitCheck Wrote: So if my calculation is correct, this "exclusive" deal is about 10-15 € cheaper for the apostilled physical diplomas, then the 50% code we had all along. While they made people pay 29€ for the card. I guess this is one way to teach people about business at a business school...

50% code does not work anymore
(08-20-2024, 10:06 PM)mdn Wrote:
(08-20-2024, 06:33 AM)LegitCheck Wrote: Just out of curiosity, did anyone receive the Eneb ISIC Student ID exclusive offers, that was promised for today, 20 August? If so, whats the offering? Thanks!
No any information yet. And that promise was almost the main reason why I bought their "ENEB card".

Same. Checked spam folder just in case.  Nothing.
I received the offer, not related to the card I think, for 150 euro for 1 course or double for 230 e.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LegalEagle's post:
  • mdn
The tutors/graders have gotten stricter on the final project evaluations.  It looks like I will only get a handful of As and mostly Bs/B+s depending on the grading scale IEE will use as there are a couple of different 10-point scales.    You also cannot revise a project for a higher grade if you pass on the first attempt.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 3 users Like cacoleman1983's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, LegalEagle, mdn
I have just received the answer from NARIC Ireland , and it is not recognized in IRELAND :

ENEB works with the University Isabel I de Castilla, but it is not an accredited center. All the degrees offered by this center are their own degrees, they are not accredited nor can be recognized. 

The accredited degrees of the University Isabel I can be found in the RUCT. 

Registro de Universidades, Centros y Títulos (RUCT) - Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte (educacion.gob.es) 
Therefore, we cannot indicate a comparable level on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
(08-22-2024, 09:20 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: The tutors/graders have gotten stricter on the final project evaluations.  It looks like I will only get a handful of As and mostly Bs/B+s depending on the grading scale IEE will use as there are a couple of different 10-point scales.    You also cannot revise a project for a higher grade if you pass on the first attempt.

I got my first project back a couple of days ago and definitely saw a difference in the feedback and structure of the grading template, made it with an A.  I'm curious now to see if these are boilerplate responses if they come up on feedback for subsequent projects.  I've got one waiting to be graded for the Emotional Intelligence final, and starting on Talent Management today, hopefully that is my last one.  Just waiting to hear on my Exemption requests for the other courses I am attempting to get Convalidada, I do recognize I am somewhat burned out with these projects still.
Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23:  You Pick!
They respone my email that hard copy in printing progress
(08-22-2024, 09:20 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: The tutors/graders have gotten stricter on the final project evaluations.  It looks like I will only get a handful of As and mostly Bs/B+s depending on the grading scale IEE will use as there are a couple of different 10-point scales.    You also cannot revise a project for a higher grade if you pass on the first attempt.

Well, that sounds more professional at least. I mean, our local universities rank high on the international ratings, and it's virtually impossible to get a 10, an 9, maybe, but if you do really well, it will be 8-point-something.

But good to know. I am a perfectionist and was holding out on submitting, as I wanted to get good grades for my first submissions. Too bad you can't re-submit if you are getting a passing grade.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 182 17,844 1 hour ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 81 39,865 Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Last Post: xentium
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,318 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 11 1,172 09-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 889 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 202 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 621 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,362 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,150 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 601 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM