Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Thanks to this forum, I recently decided to study with ENEB, This is an excellent choice for me to expand my knowledge in other areas at a low cost (with potential ECTS credits).

Can anyone share the standard procedure for credit transfer from degrees you've done previously? I sent an inquiry a few days ago to their academic department but no response yet. They're not mentioned on their website and only one short and unclear paragraph in the student manual. What was mentioned in a post before says it's done automatically and only takes 2days. Just don't want to waste my time repeating things I already know.
BEng(Mcgill) BSc(Lond.) MPhil(UCL) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MA(Athabasca) 
MBA (ENEB/UE1) 
Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence (ENEB/UE1) - in progress
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planning:
BA History/ Anthropology/ Archeology
[-] The following 1 user Likes HVzR5's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta
(02-05-2023, 08:57 AM)HVzR5 Wrote: Thanks to this forum, I recently decided to study with ENEB, This is an excellent choice for me to expand my knowledge in other areas at a low cost (with potential ECTS credits).

Can anyone share the standard procedure for credit transfer from degrees you've done previously? I sent an inquiry a few days ago to their academic department but no response yet. They're not mentioned on their website and only one short and unclear paragraph in the student manual. What was mentioned in a post before says it's done automatically and only takes 2days. Just don't want to waste my time repeating things I already know.

I'm surprised it's taking so long for them to respond.  You may want to check your spam folder to make sure their email is not there.  I have not enrolled at ENEB but I inquired about transfer credit and they asked me to send my unofficial transcript so I can know ahead of time what credits I could transfer.  None of my courses were compatible.  I'm currently doing the free graduate certificate from Thunderbird School of Management through Arizona State University and I'm fairly certain at least 3 of the 5 courses will transfer to ENEB.   I plan to complete that certificate in 2024 and enroll with ENEB afterward.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • HVzR5
I sometimes had issues where ENEB took around 1-2 weeks to respond. Usually they're fast, but, when they're busy or around holidays it can take a little bit.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • HVzR5
If you are itching to jump into a course while you are waiting, knock out one of the courses you know isn't an option for transfer credit. A course like, International Tax/Trade/Accounting courses are usually outside of the transfer options unless your Master's degree or Certifications falls into those categories.

They usually responded within a week to transfer inquiries, and one time it extended into a second week.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • ashkir
I was asked in this thread or maybe in another ENEB thread about the Google PMP certification transfer, and I am not sure where it is, and it may have already been answered at this point. Nonetheless, here are the three courses that will be credited in the Master's Project Management for the Coursera certification:

Project Planning
Process Integration and PMP Certification
Project Quality

If you already have a Master in Management or Leadership, combined with the Courserta certification, that would leave only a hand full of courses remaining for a swift and cost-value Maser's degree.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 4 users Like KSoul's post:
  • ashkir, mariobros1985, origamishuttle, rachel83az
(02-06-2023, 11:19 AM)KSoul Wrote: I was asked in this thread or maybe in another ENEB thread about the Google PMP certification transfer, and I am not sure where it is, and it may have already been answered at this point. Nonetheless, here are the three courses that will be credited in the Master's Project Management for the Coursera certification:

Project Planning
Project Quality

If you already have a Master in Management or Leadership, combined with the Courserta certification, that would leave only a hand full of courses remaining for a swift and cost-value Maser's degree.

Ooh thank you! I wonder how much they'll forgive for having an actual PMP
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • KSoul
(02-05-2023, 05:30 PM)KSoul Wrote: If you are itching to jump into a course while you are waiting, knock out one of the courses you know isn't an option for transfer credit. A course like, International Tax/Trade/Accounting courses are usually outside of the transfer options unless your Master's degree or Certifications falls into those categories.

They usually responded within a week to transfer inquiries, and one time it extended into a second week.

Thanks! TBF I'm an engineer and don't have that much to transfer, I'll wait for another week before sending another email for a follow up.

Also surprised they recognise PMP for credits! Didn't see a reason to do another master's in project management after PMP lol, but transfer from Coursera sounds good.
BEng(Mcgill) BSc(Lond.) MPhil(UCL) 
MA(Athabasca) 
MBA (ENEB/UE1) 
Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence (ENEB/UE1) - in progress
Planning:
BA History/ Anthropology/ Archeology
[-] The following 1 user Likes HVzR5's post:
  • KSoul
Just sent off my request to Validential for evaluation of my Master in Big Data & BI.

I would have tried another service, however, running the risk of it being evaluated as a BA or UA Masters, I was not too confident or wiling to pay, though I would be curious to see if any evaluators would be the same result as Validential.
Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23:  You Pick!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BadSquirrelBeta's post:
  • ashkir
(02-06-2023, 12:46 PM)ashkir Wrote:
(02-06-2023, 11:19 AM)KSoul Wrote: I was asked in this thread or maybe in another ENEB thread about the Google PMP certification transfer, and I am not sure where it is, and it may have already been answered at this point. Nonetheless, here are the three courses that will be credited in the Master's Project Management for the Coursera certification:

Project Planning
Project Quality

Ooh thank you! I wonder how much they'll forgive for having an actual PMP

I got out of the same 3 courses aforementioned. I submitted the PMP cert after completion of MBA + BD program.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Silvious's post:
  • KSoul
There seems to be some confusion on the pricing for ENEB programs, the most expensive option is through the US Groupon.  The discounts are only possible if you go through the Ambassador 'gift' option for 1 program.  If you're going for two programs, the Ambassador referral program would be better.  Lastly, if you're going for more than 2, the links in post #1600 is your best bet.  I updated the Sticky for Graduate Discounts with a lengthy post explaining this in greater detail.Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid387100
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 182 17,885 5 hours ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 81 39,898 Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Last Post: xentium
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,324 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 11 1,174 09-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 889 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 202 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 622 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,369 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,153 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 603 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM