Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSST Discounted Exams - BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
DSST is offering 3 exams for the price of just 2!! YAY!! The cost is $160 total. You must call DSST at 877-471-9860, pay over the phone and they will give you 3 voucher numbers.

Exams must be taken by 9/30/2016. As of today, the special promotion is set to end on 4/30/2016.

DSST | Get College Credit
"Step forward into your life as you did when you were a child, when you believed anything was possible." 
- Vince Gowmon

TESU BALS...in process...Dec 2020 graduation...woohoo!

Completed:
TEEX (3 credits): Death Investigation Online
Sophia (29 credits): Psych, Sociology, Ancient Greek, Visual Comm, Project Mgmt, Essentials of Conflict, Developing Effective Teams, Art History I, Art History II, Conflict Resolution, Approaches to Studying Religions
Straighterline (15 Credits): Cultural Anthropology, Intro to Criminal Justice, Business Stats, Western Civ I, American Gov't
SDC (6 credits): Oral Communication and Information Literacy
CLEP (15 credits): A&I Literature, College Composition, Principles of Marketing             
DSST (18 credits): Here's to Your Health, Substance Abuse, Intro to World Religions, Environment & Humanity, Business Ethics & Society, HR Management
WGU (36 credits)
FEMA (38 credits)
NA credits (140 qtr hrs)
indivinefavor Wrote:DSST is offering 3 exams for the price of just 2!! YAY!! The cost is $160 total. You must call DSST at 877-471-9860, pay over the phone and they will give you 3 voucher numbers.

Exams must be taken by 9/30/2016. As of today, the special promotion is set to end on 4/30/2016.

DSST | Get College Credit

Thanks for the reminder. Bumping this up for others...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Called and got the deal today. Thanks!! Big GrinBig Grin
Btaylor89 Wrote:Called and got the deal today. Thanks!! Big GrinBig Grin

That's great, do you already know what DSST to take? I am going for the MIS and Priciples of Finance.
The third one is handy just in case I had a bad day on one of those same exams. :puke:
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I actually took MIS today! It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The thread about it in the specific exam feedback section was really helpful...I also plan on taking Intro to Computing and Criminal Justice because it's worth 6 credits.

Good luck! cheersmate
Just bumping this back up! Just purchased my exams today!!! Woohoo.
"Step forward into your life as you did when you were a child, when you believed anything was possible." 
- Vince Gowmon

TESU BALS...in process...Dec 2020 graduation...woohoo!

Completed:
TEEX (3 credits): Death Investigation Online
Sophia (29 credits): Psych, Sociology, Ancient Greek, Visual Comm, Project Mgmt, Essentials of Conflict, Developing Effective Teams, Art History I, Art History II, Conflict Resolution, Approaches to Studying Religions
Straighterline (15 Credits): Cultural Anthropology, Intro to Criminal Justice, Business Stats, Western Civ I, American Gov't
SDC (6 credits): Oral Communication and Information Literacy
CLEP (15 credits): A&I Literature, College Composition, Principles of Marketing             
DSST (18 credits): Here's to Your Health, Substance Abuse, Intro to World Religions, Environment & Humanity, Business Ethics & Society, HR Management
WGU (36 credits)
FEMA (38 credits)
NA credits (140 qtr hrs)
Btaylor89 Wrote:I actually took MIS today! It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The thread about it in the specific exam feedback section was really helpful...I also plan on taking Intro to Computing and Criminal Justice because it's worth 6 credits.

Good luck! cheersmate

Do you know if TESU will give the full 6 credits for C.J.?
managerman Wrote:Do you know if TESU will give the full 6 credits for C.J.?

I believe he's saying they are worth 6 credits together
"I also plan on taking Intro to Computing and Criminal Justice because it's worth 6 credits."

and CJ and Intro to computing are supposed to be two of the easiest test ever

so why not do both
bluebooger Wrote:I believe he's saying they are worth 6 credits together
"I also plan on taking Intro to Computing and Criminal Justice because it's worth 6 credits."

so why not do both

On the DSST website, they now say that the CJ exam is worth 6cr. Not sure if that's correct, as I haven't read on this forum that any school gave the credits in that way yet.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
bluebooger Wrote:I believe he's saying they are worth 6 credits together

so why not do both

Criminal justice is listed on ACE for 6 credits, I just wanted someone to chime in if TESU transferred it in as 6 or only 3 credits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 58 11,639 09-16-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: wow
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 360 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  any Cert-free schools? pluggingalong 2 304 08-24-2024, 09:44 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 481 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 348 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 216 38,503 08-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free College Hack - Italian or Hungarian Ancestry nykorn 7 625 07-23-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 176 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 6 765 07-07-2024, 06:55 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  OpenAI launches new AI model GPT-4o Free for Everyone LevelUP 4 657 06-27-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: bluebooger