Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANTES/DSST score info
Hi All;

I'm taking my first DSST exam tomorrow and have a quick question. I understand it's a written exam, so not exactly like CLEP. I was wondering what the process is to get the score to the school (excelsior in my case). Is there a list of schools to choose from during the test like there is with CLEP, or is there another procedure?
siersema Wrote:Hi All;

I'm taking my first DSST exam tomorrow and have a quick question. I understand it's a written exam, so not exactly like CLEP. I was wondering what the process is to get the score to the school (excelsior in my case). Is there a list of schools to choose from during the test like there is with CLEP, or is there another procedure?

Siersema,

There is a place on the exam form for you to write in the code for the institution you want your score sent to. The code to have your score sent to Excelsior is "9370" (make a note of it).

You'll see the right place to enter the code when you are filling in your name, address, etc. I'm sure the exam proctor will be able to assist you.

Best of luck,
Snazzlefrag
Thanks a bunch, hopefully this will be the most complex thing about the exam Smile
siersema Wrote:Thanks a bunch, hopefully this will be the most complex thing about the exam Smile

Good Luck Siersema! Which one are you taking? Smile

Oh, keep in mind that because it's paper, it takes a couple of weeks to get your score. But your school gets the score roughly the same time you do, I find that helpful in knowing when to expect an update on my transcript.
libartsmgr Wrote:Good Luck Siersema! Which one are you taking? Smile

Oh, keep in mind that because it's paper, it takes a couple of weeks to get your score. But your school gets the score roughly the same time you do, I find that helpful in knowing when to expect an update on my transcript.

Thanks. I'm taking Environment & Humanity Race to Save the Planet. Studying with InstantCert and a pdf from PassYourClass.com. I needed some science and from what I've read so far this test looks easier to take for me then most of the CLEP science exams. I'm considering taking the DSST religion exam soon as well. Waiting is going to be a bit of a pain, but luckily a few weeks won't impact my graduation goal date.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 204 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  International GCSE Sciences (EU/UK) Info bjcheung77 6 568 05-07-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 547 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Test score rogeryoung 4 511 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 7,224 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  RBA Degree Info? learningthehardway 17 3,320 05-12-2022, 10:17 AM
Last Post: learningthehardway
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,426 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  Help finding a thread (or info) on FAFS reconsideration based on lower 2020 income studyingfortests 2 793 11-15-2021, 01:32 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  DSST - Health and Human Development Silly_Me 6 3,489 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  DANTES to DSST natshar 9 2,052 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rachel83az