Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Easiest social science credits
Thanks guys.

Synicaal, I think I will heed your warning and avoid schmoop for now. I am really enjoying study.com so I probably won't have a need for it anyways.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

ndelcollo Wrote:This is correct as long as the course doesn't include any essays or projects. Most of the courses marked at lower level (101, 102 and so on...) that I've seen do not include any special assignments. The only two I've seen with anything extra is the Public Speaking 101 and the Spanish 105 course. The History "306" type courses with those numbers definitely do have assignments. The way to check is to go to the syllabus of each course and see what it says in the grading breakdown. If the breakdown only includes quizzes and the final then there are no extra assignments. These courses have a total of 150 possible points and you need 105 to pass the course. The quizzes will give you 50 points so the final only needs 55 to reach the passing point.

Are Study.com finals multiple choice only?
bghill Wrote:Are Study.com finals multiple choice only?

Yep. 100 multiple choice questions. Some classes have extra assignments to complete but the finals are all multiple choice only. Every one I've taken has had a 2.5 hour time limit and I usually take about 30 minutes.
ndelcollo Wrote:Yep. 100 multiple choice questions. Some classes have extra assignments to complete but the finals are all multiple choice only. Every one I've taken has had a 2.5 hour time limit and I usually take about 30 minutes.

Sweet! I think I'll have to give Study.com a good look.
icampy Wrote:Thanks guys.

Synicaal, I think I will heed your warning and avoid schmoop for now. I am really enjoying study.com so I probably won't have a need for it anyways.

You can't beat the price of Shmoop though. You can still get done 2 courses at least in a month. I'd do US History I and Modern European History. Modern European History seemed to be more "normal" type questions like Who did this, or what was the major effect of this. And not like which quote would most likely represent something this person would say.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap, easy graded credits for increasing GPA. Treach 9 875 09-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: karehiro
  Does any institution apply over 90 transfer credits? hlg38 7 756 08-24-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CBE program for data analysis or data science? FreeAgnes 3 422 08-22-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Leojames26
  Transferring credits ecomony 8 442 08-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 218 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Affordable Online Data Science and Programming Degrees from IIT Madras (India) OtterDen 3 534 06-21-2024, 08:45 PM
Last Post: OtterDen
  Transfer Credits for Certificates 3ichael7ambert 9 928 05-30-2024, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  So... I Asked IU if they accept ACE credits, they do! elcastor21 22 3,107 05-15-2024, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Travellifter
  Best Options For Fast Credits harrypotter 11 1,080 05-10-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: harrypotter
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 8 2,262 04-25-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess