Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEMA credits
Your very welcome. Responding to your post was a welcome diversion to writing my 12 page pager that is almost due ... and quite tedious.

When I was in your position as a prospective student, and even in the beginning when I had to deal with the administrative staff, I found it very frustrating. They could definitely be more understanding of the position you are in; the "rules" dictate otherwise.

It is perfectly understandable that you want to know certain things BEFORE you give them that amount of money.

After you are student, things get much better; this is especially true when you use the ticket system. Not only do you get a fairly quick response, but it is in writing ... so you have a paper trail to reference. In addition, if you have a problem, it can be escalated, if necessary.

My take on the ticket system is that it is most likely statistically tracked. My guess is that they do not want "unsolved" tickets hanging out there to raise a red flag (that they are not getting to them in time). Occasionally, they try to "solve" the ticket without truly answering your question. If that ever happens, go in and reopen it and mark it a higher level of importance, noting that your question was not answered and this is your second attempt.

Sometimes you just have to be assertive with TESC; it is just the way it is. Always be kind to them, but remember, they are suppose to be there to serve you ... and you are paying to be there. Essentially, you are the customer and their job is to provide a service to you (for a fee, which you pay them).

Donna
Just an update Donna. Everything you said worked out great !
thank you !
They moved their butts and finally got around to doing my eval. They were just dragging their feet.
Thanks again !

Donna709 Wrote:Your very welcome. Responding to your post was a welcome diversion to writing my 12 page pager that is almost due ... and quite tedious.

When I was in your position as a prospective student, and even in the beginning when I had to deal with the administrative staff, I found it very frustrating. They could definitely be more understanding of the position you are in; the "rules" dictate otherwise.

It is perfectly understandable that you want to know certain things BEFORE you give them that amount of money.

After you are student, things get much better; this is especially true when you use the ticket system. Not only do you get a fairly quick response, but it is in writing ... so you have a paper trail to reference. In addition, if you have a problem, it can be escalated, if necessary.

My take on the ticket system is that it is most likely statistically tracked. My guess is that they do not want "unsolved" tickets hanging out there to raise a red flag (that they are not getting to them in time). Occasionally, they try to "solve" the ticket without truly answering your question. If that ever happens, go in and reopen it and mark it a higher level of importance, noting that your question was not answered and this is your second attempt.

Sometimes you just have to be assertive with TESC; it is just the way it is. Always be kind to them, but remember, they are suppose to be there to serve you ... and you are paying to be there. Essentially, you are the customer and their job is to provide a service to you (for a fee, which you pay them).

Donna
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap, easy graded credits for increasing GPA. Treach 9 863 09-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: karehiro
  Does any institution apply over 90 transfer credits? hlg38 7 742 08-24-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transferring credits ecomony 8 411 08-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 218 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Transfer Credits for Certificates 3ichael7ambert 9 923 05-30-2024, 08:16 PM
  So... I Asked IU if they accept ACE credits, they do! elcastor21 22 3,091 05-15-2024, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Travellifter
  Best Options For Fast Credits harrypotter 11 1,074 05-10-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: harrypotter
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 8 2,257 04-25-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 2,910 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
  If I transfer OTHM Diploma into US University, will they be counted as RA credits? lucillegyl 7 1,556 02-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: lucillegyl