Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BABA class for last 2 weeks
Hi Everyone, I am looking to add a class before this 1st summer term is up.  I have 3 classes left and I am trying to decide between BUS 325 , BUS 334 or BUS 337.  Any info on these will be very appreciated.  (I have heard stories about BUS 325 so that one will probably wait until next term   Smile )
(06-14-2024, 11:05 AM)rrrr Wrote: Hi Everyone, I am looking to add a class before this 1st summer term is up.  I have 3 classes left and I am trying to decide between BUS 325 , BUS 334 or BUS 337.  Any info on these will be very appreciated.  (I have heard stories about BUS 325 so that one will probably wait until next term   Smile )

BUS 325 has a good professor, but the final is too hard; I had 7 tutors from tutor.com who never had the same opinions. I am still working on the final, so can't tell yet. I don't have the experience on the other class.
Thanks
Hi Everyone, I am looking to add a class before this 1st summer term is up.  I have 3 classes left and I am trying to decide between BUS 325 , BUS 334 or BUS 337.  Any info on these will be very appreciated.  (I have heard stories about BUS 325 so that one will probably wait until next term   [Image: smile.png] )
(06-14-2024, 12:08 PM)ishady Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 11:05 AM)rrrr Wrote: Hi Everyone, I am looking to add a class before this 1st summer term is up.  I have 3 classes left and I am trying to decide between BUS 325 , BUS 334 or BUS 337.  Any info on these will be very appreciated.  (I have heard stories about BUS 325 so that one will probably wait until next term   Smile )

BUS 325 has a good professor, but the final is too hard; I had 7 tutors from tutor.com who never had the same opinions. I am still working on the final, so can't tell yet. I don't have the experience on the other class.
Thanks

Why get a tutor outside of UMPI? Why not speak to the professor? I know Dr. Trudel loves phone calls and texts. He's very happy to help students. I had him for several courses and never had a problem getting help from him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • Pikachu
Search for reviews on the UMPI Course Review Thread, also search Discord and/or Reddit to see if anyone has any recommendations on the three classes, if you can't find anything concrete, search the teachers to see if there have been reviews on them and last but not least, decide what class is more interesting for you. Go with the one you find that is balanced in the course content you want to learn...

In addition to having a professor, you can always have extra support with UMPI staff (if any) or if you need the extra help, having a tutor assist you... Business really isn't that extreme for learning, it's not something like Chemistry, Math, Physics, or something else that has formulas where you need to calculate or remember in order to complete the class. Concepts in business are easier to grasp if any...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • rrrr
(06-15-2024, 05:31 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 12:08 PM)ishady Wrote:

Thanks

Why get a tutor outside of UMPI? Why not speak to the professor? I know Dr. Trudel loves phone calls and texts. He's very happy to help students. I had him for several courses and never had a problem getting help from him.
I am a SNHU student as well, so the tutor dot com offered there unlimited time and I take advantage of it.
Just curious, how much do they charge for Tutor.com or do you get that included? It's strange how 7 tutor.com tutors couldn't help you out... One should be sufficent!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MAOL - Save For Last Class Question CCCollege 1 163 09-22-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 125 92,668 09-18-2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: psychcs
  Decision time: BABA/Leadership vs BLS/Management Kjnova 88 6,189 09-08-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  UMPI YourPace BABA UnderGrad sunjaroa 1 388 08-21-2024, 09:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New Sophia Class- Criminology to UMPI ? dm.hans32 3 412 08-09-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI BABA Marketing Mrbarbz 11 895 07-14-2024, 10:38 PM
Last Post: layermonkey
  I got a B on a class HappyPeanut 7 609 07-08-2024, 01:09 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Art class, Art History Sara143 31 2,949 07-04-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BABA Not Business Accredited klone 8 1,464 06-19-2024, 06:20 PM