Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone completed UMPI BABA in Marketing?
I am in the process of completing my BABA in Project Management and have completed all the business requirement courses. I have 6 more project management courses left to go. I have been thinking about proceeding to get a double concentration with the Marketing program. I just want to know if anyone who have completed the Marketing concentration can give me an idea if how much the workload is. Is there more multiple choice exams or projects-based finals? I am looking to complete them within 1 session. Thanks!
ss20ts replied to your first thread, hopefully she replies to this one too. She completed the BLS with triple minor and then did the BABA Marketing... I think it's not going to be an easy task to complete in 1 session, since there may be more than 10 courses that you need for the second major. You'll be cutting it very close at 10-11 courses... Good luck!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-05-2023, 12:48 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: ss20ts replied to your first thread, hopefully she replies to this one too.  She completed the BLS with triple minor and then did the BABA Marketing... I think it's not going to be an easy task to complete in 1 session, since there may be more than 10 courses that you need for the second major.  You'll be cutting it very close at 10-11 courses... Good luck!

thank you for the reply! I was able to complete 10 courses in my first session, the majority being business requirement courses. But the workload was doable since many of the finals were just exams. That is why I'm curious if the workload would be leaning more towards projects in Marketing, then it would def take more time.
From what others have said, Marketing is mostly projects of one kind or another. I'm not sure if there are any Marketing exams at all.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-04-2023, 11:38 PM)bogofairy Wrote: I am in the process of completing my BABA in Project Management and have completed all the business requirement courses. I have 6 more project management courses left to go. I have been thinking about proceeding to get a double concentration with the Marketing program. I just want to know if anyone who have completed the Marketing concentration can give me an idea if how much the workload is. Is there more multiple choice exams or projects-based finals? I am looking to complete them within 1 session. Thanks!

I did it. It's looooong. There's 1 exam which you may have already taken for the BABA. BUS330 is an exam. That's it. The other 7 courses are papers/projects. Mostly papers. Some classes are 15+ page papers. I don't think you'd be able to complete it in 1 session based on how long affirming the Milestones takes and the length of the Final Assessments. One of the marketing professors sends every Rough Draft back wanting a list of things not in the instructions. Then he wants a phone call to discuss it. Then there's a chain of emails because these things aren't in the instructions or rubric. He was a total PITA. It would take a week or longer to be able to submit the Final Draft because of the back and forth with him.
[-] The following 2 users Like ss20ts's post:
  • acasillas987, origamishuttle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Assignment for Review kakasahib 8 838 Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Last Post: thomasfrank
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 125 91,603 Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Last Post: psychcs
  Denied Admission to UMPI doctorTorres 15 673 09-17-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Credit evaluation from UMPI lynnii2 4 459 09-17-2024, 02:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BA History at UMPI course requirements majic29 9 702 09-15-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  UMPI English Composition I Old Guy 4 231 09-15-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: RJ77
Information UMPI Cost Increase to $1700 Per 8 Week Session Ares 0 223 09-14-2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Ares
  NEW UMPI UNDERGRADS -- USE THE DRAFTS ashkir 35 18,565 09-13-2024, 11:01 AM
Last Post: DavidGood
  How to send Duolingo results to UMPI Solden81 4 295 09-12-2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI Plan and Progress AirborneAgent 19 1,315 09-12-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AirborneAgent