Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Recommended (Ace) Lower level Finance Area of Study classes?
Hello everyone!

I'm working towards my Finance degree with Tesu and I am trying to find lower level ace Finance classes to fill my area of study section for my degree. Right now in my academic evaluation I'm planning to take all 6 Finance classes as upper 300/400 level finance courses through Study.com (see below). However I don't need all 6 classes to be Upper level, I only need 4 of them to be upper 300/400 level while 2 can be lower level. So In order to make my life a little easier I'm wondering if anyone knows of any lower level Ace Finance classes? I have already completed both ACC-101 Prin. of Finl Acctg and FIN-200 Principles of Finance so I can't use these since they are filling their own requirements within the degree.

Below are the Classes I'll l be taking all through Study.com if I do not find any lower level classes.

Finance Area of Study classes (4 classes must be Upper 300/400 level, 2 Classes can be Lower level)

FIN-331 - Financial Inst. and Mrkts.
HCM-405 - Healthcare Finance
FIN-321 - Security Anal & Portfolio Mgt
FIN-314 - Small Business Finance
FIN-334 - International Finance
FIN-311 - Corporate Finance
Unfortunately, there aren't many LL Finance courses, as you can see here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...egree_Plan Instead of SDC, you might want to consider taking a couple of Davar classes. It'll be slightly cheaper. $99 for one month of their "Business Class" subscription (you can cancel immediately and still have access to the courses indefinitely). Plus $15 each for the RPNow exams, for a total of $129 for 2 exams vs. $200 at Study.com.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
rachel83az Wrote:Unfortunately, there aren't many LL Finance courses, as you can see here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...egree_Plan Instead of SDC, you might want to consider taking a couple of Davar classes. It'll be slightly cheaper. $99 for one month of their "Business Class" subscription (you can cancel immediately and still have access to the courses indefinitely). Plus $15 each for the RPNow exams, for a total of $129 for 2 exams vs. $200 at Study.com.

Basically, I would recommend the same thing... I would take the two courses at Davar Academy and then ladder them up to four courses at Study.com and be done with it. It would be better though to overlap the courses and do everything at Study.com if you don't want to change to Davar for those two.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Since you have to take one Finance course for the core and then 6 for the major, that does not leave a lot of options, unfortunately.

In addition to SDC, you can take Principles of Finance from Saylor for $5 - but that's just a replacement for one of the other courses (it comes in as FIN-301, so is UL)

CIS has:
BUS-212: Advanced Financial Management
BUS-213: Financial Markets & Institutions
BUS-214: Securities Analysis
BUS-215: International Finance
BUS-216: Principles of Finance

LawShelf.com has:
FIN-201: Corporate Finance Law (not sure if this will come in as FIN or LAW)

DSST has:
Money and Banking (ECO-322)
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has someone transferred Study.com science corses with labs and correctly transfered etwelding2019 2 347 04-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 637 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  BS CIS Upper Level AOS jg_nuy 21 1,588 01-19-2024, 01:09 PM
  How often Study.com transcript to TESU? Carnation 3 484 12-09-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Study.com Digital Marketing No Longer UL After Nov 1st LevelUP 12 1,006 12-05-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Transfer to TESU Questions Carnation 14 1,650 11-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Area of Study Course Appeal resistk 13 977 10-06-2023, 12:21 PM
Question my CS degree study plan: need help Felisa 33 2,459 09-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
Question TECEP Study Tips For CMP-354 Network Technology udi 41 7,334 09-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Good study advice for my TECEPS? kowenboy 3 427 09-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret