Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALEKS Intro to Statistics
Does ALEKS Intro to Statistics satisfy the statistics class requirement with TSEC for Business Administration or General Management degree? I want to check before I go full throttle on Business Statistics course with ALEKS.
TESU - BSBA General Management (Completed !!)

WGU MBA - Journey Started for 2016 -2017 .
C200 Managing Organizations and Leading People (Complete 11/7/16)
C202 Managing Human Capital
C211 Global Economics for Managers
Yes, any one of the three Stats courses through ALEKS works. Doing more won't matter, as they all 3 duplicate each other at TESC.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:Yes, any one of the three Stats courses through ALEKS works. Doing more won't matter, as they all 3 duplicate each other at TESC.

It matters if you can score the easy credits by being good at math. Worse case scenario you have to use some as electives....credits are credits. I just completed college algebra and im gonna take intr algebra tomorrow
josephmarzullo Wrote:It matters if you can score the easy credits by being good at math. Worse case scenario you have to use some as electives....credits are credits. I just completed college algebra and im gonna take intr algebra tomorrow

Well, to clarify, you can take different maths and get credit, but not all three Stats courses. Some of the other math options overlap one another, but I have the 4 in my sig on my TESU transcript.
Completed since 10/30/15:
Saylor: Principles of Marketing | Principles of Management
Free: Kaplan PLA | Cybersecurity for Everyone | Cybersecurity for Business | CPCU Ethics
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra | College Algebra | Pre-Calculus | Intro to Stats |
Straighterline: Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Religion | Accounting I | Microeconomics
Next up: TECEP Psychology of Women
josephmarzullo Wrote:It matters if you can score the easy credits by being good at math. Worse case scenario you have to use some as electives....credits are credits. I just completed college algebra and im gonna take intr algebra tomorrow

The question was specifically about the STATS courses, all THREE of which duplicate each other at TESU.
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
smrt Wrote:Well, to clarify, you can take different maths and get credit, but not all three Stats courses. Some of the other math options overlap one another, but I have the 4 in my sig on my TESU transcript.

I'm going to try and get all of the credits. Is that the maximum combo that TESU allows, in your signature? I just completed my intr Algebra assessment. Maybe pre-calc next
josephmarzullo Wrote:I'm going to try and get all of the credits. Is that the maximum combo that TESU allows, in your signature? I just completed my intr Algebra assessment. Maybe pre-calc next

Yes, TESU only allows those 4 courses (there is a different one you can take instead of Precalc - maybe Trig? but it duplicates).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro + Degree advice, looking at TESU for multiple degrees, BSBA + BSAST coloradocale 14 4,143 08-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: coloradocale
  Excelsior: ALEKS Beginning Algebra duplicates ... bluebooger 13 3,152 07-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Exfactor
  finishing ALEKS? a2jc4life 2 1,007 07-25-2018, 11:52 PM
Last Post: a2jc4life
  TESU Statistics credit transfer from study.com waterpaper 2 1,595 06-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Last Post: jsh1138
  TESU ASNSM in Computer Science (Math/ALEKS) question AwardTour 7 2,355 05-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  SL Intro to C++ transfer as 3cr not 4cr? mudball 4 1,414 02-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: mudball
  Statistics, think TESU will give me credit for this class? StoicJ 5 1,752 01-23-2018, 12:33 PM
Last Post: StoicJ
  Business Statistics & Intro to Computer Science masrat858 3 1,397 12-29-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  DSST Intro To Law Enforcement amit 10 2,050 11-30-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Joeman200
  Can intro to psychology, sociology & criminal justice used as general ed at TESU posabsolute 7 2,118 10-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: sanantone