Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 ECTS Masters Degrees
(08-09-2022, 08:33 AM)cinmamiya Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 09:33 AM)Sdmj33 Wrote:
(06-03-2022, 05:13 PM)cwchange Wrote: Please, would love to read your review!! thx

Also, how much would it cost with the discount applied for Masters in Computer Science? Thx

The Masters in Computer Science is currently being updated, thats why it wasnt mentioned in the OP. As of now theres no ETA given by the faculty. 

If there are any other programs that interest you, let me know and I can get you a discount.
 @ cwchange  I am interested in this program : Executive Master in Business Administration. Would you please help me out a discount?

@cinmamiya This is getting confusing, the person you are asking is also looking for a discount.  Basically, you should be asking Sdmj33 
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(06-07-2022, 09:47 AM)Sdmj33 Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 05:40 AM)Messdiener Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 03:44 PM)Sdmj33 Wrote: Guglielmo Marconi University has the following second level masters offerings,

Master in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies

They range from €4000 to €7600. All you need to be eligible for these programs is a bachelors degree. Interested people can let me know and I can try to get them a discount.

Can you share a bit more about these discounts, please?

Thank you!
I am not an employee of the university but my coordinator is now managing international admissions. I can talk to her into giving anyone that applies through me a discount. 

I can share more details in PM

I'm interested in Master in Computer Science, could you please share me more details?
It's been three months...
(11-05-2022, 04:50 AM)uuin Wrote: It's been three months...

Just wondering... It's been three months... to what? You've been waiting 3 months for an answer or something?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-05-2022, 11:59 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:

Just wondering... It's been three months... to what? You've been waiting 3 months for an answer or something?
Yeah ,I'm waiting for the latest news.

I've been looking at new posts on this forum every day lately, hoping to get valuable information.I was so excited when I first discovered this site.
Usually, when there are no updates in months, this is a strong indicator the post has lost momentum, or the OP has stepped away. There is countless value throughout the site, so get out there and search new lanes to help you move past from just looking for updates and into action mode.

Best of luck.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
(11-06-2022, 10:04 AM)uuin Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 11:59 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:

Yeah ,I'm waiting for the latest news.

I've been looking at new posts on this forum every day lately, hoping to get valuable information.I was so excited when I first discovered this site.

The last commenter was asking about the masters in computer science. I had already mentioned that the course was unavailable
is the MBA by GMU recognize by WES RA university?
(11-08-2022, 10:33 PM)soulblader Wrote: is the MBA by GMU recognize by WES RA university?

Unfortunately, you have only two ways to get this question answered.

1. If GMU or WES has already been addressed in this forum, then you'll have to search and see if another GMU graduate or poster has gotten their MBA evaluated and shared the results in this forum. 

2. And this is just how they do business. Evaluators are VERY secretive when it comes to their specific evaluations of schools, degrees and "other documents." Until you pay their fee, you really won't know the answer, unless someone else does it, and shares. The only way this forum now knows that Validential & ECE evaluated my ENEB MBA & Master in Business & Corporate Communications degrees, is that I paid for the evals, got the results and shared them with the forum. In total it cost me ($150 + $255) respectively, to find out. Believe me, I called 7 FCE Companies and asked the same question about my MBA. THEY ALL SAID, "you have to pay the fee for the evaluation. We can't determine that over the phone or give you an arbitrary answer without an official evaluation from one of our professional licensed evaluators."
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master in Human Resources Management  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master in Project Management  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master in Business & Corporate Communication  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Business Administration (Equivalent)  |  NACES, ECE
Bachelor of Science in Public Relations (Equivalent)  |  NACES, ECE

In Progress

Master of Arts in Human Rights Practice | University of Arizona, Class of 2025 

(11-08-2022, 10:33 PM)soulblader Wrote: is the MBA by GMU recognize by WES RA university?

My bachelors from GMU was recognized as a US RA equivalent by SpanTran. I have reports from WES Canada recognizing GMU masters as a Canadian masters degree.

My bachelors from GMU was recognized by SpanTran as an RA bachelors. WES canada grants GMU masters a canadian masters equivalency. I know that doesnt exactly answer your question but that should give you some insights

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Augusta U Online - $7-8k Masters Degrees!!! Captainrekt000 24 2,123 10-24-2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Courcelles
  Free Spanish language college degrees UNAM SUAYED Avidreader 0 291 10-10-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  University of the Cumberlands - Masters in Data Science dleewo 0 203 10-09-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: dleewo
  "ACCREDITED CHEAPEST MASTERS" in the WORLD. +Online Degree Geonho Lee 21 3,166 09-29-2024, 11:00 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 10 1,792 09-28-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ivanswk78
  UN Masters Degree online for <9K David1477 7 1,081 09-15-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Thoughts on LABASAD - Creative Online Masters - Escuela de Diseño Online magm 1 717 08-21-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  CU Boulder Masters on Coursera spohara 17 8,584 08-15-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: spohara
  georgia tech online masters crowbird 13 2,200 08-11-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  Online Masters in Computer Science + thesis? swellguy 14 2,152 07-24-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77