Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TECEP limits?
BJ, Anyone,

Sorry OP, I can't help with your question. This is the newest TECEP thread I found at quick glance and wanted to ask a general question. How many exams can be taken per term? Got a buddy who needs RA credits and I'm trying to help him out with some information. Thank you.
For this kind of thing, it's really best to start a whole new thread, so I split your question off.

The maximum you can take in one term is probably 15. But if you sign up for 5 exams in October, I think you can sign up for 5 more in November and another 5 in December. Every month starts a new term.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • origamishuttle
I'm pretty sure but not 100% that the cap on simultaneous credits applies to TECEPs. Nonetheless, if you take the exam right away in the first weeks of the term you could probably convince advising that the credit is complete and that you should be allowed to register for more in the next term.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
When the free TECEPs were available, they did allow students to sign up with five in September and two in October. I think a couple of students were able to get seven in October, but I seem to remember that's usually not allowed.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
For TECEPs, it's going to depend on the number of credits you can get completed in the first month out of the 3 month term. You can add extra exams on the second and subsequent months as that would start at a different term. Here's an example, if you do 5 TECEPs in November, you can do 5 TECEPs in December, and the most is 5/term. If you get say 5 lower level TECEPs completed in 3-4 weeks, as these are all multiple choice, it gets reflected very quickly, you'll have open slots for more TECEPs the following month to start another term.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 657 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  TECEP Advertising updates or recent feedback? seanmathews 5 744 10-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP Operations Management colinsr 4 592 10-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,115 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP midnite123 7 763 08-08-2023, 06:58 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Need Statsitics, but hate all the Math? The Statisistics TECEP may be your answer. Prloko 9 4,244 05-23-2023, 02:39 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 2 958 04-30-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: WHOASIS1
Question What You All Think About the Limits of Memory? LevelUP 8 641 07-31-2022, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Anyone Ever Taken Managerial Communications TECEP? SmokeEm 8 1,743 01-12-2021, 02:51 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Learning in the Digital Age DGL-101 TECEP MoppyPuppy 6 2,297 08-31-2020, 12:37 PM
Last Post: BrianFallon