Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Cavelier University Journey
With YouTube, Coursera, edX, and other places to watch quality courses for free, it makes no sense to waste years and even a little bit of cash on an unaccredited college that isn't even in candidacy, especially when it comes from a school that is suspiciously trying to operate like it's in a different country.

I would advise anyone to not waste their energy trying to argue with someone who insists on paying for free information just to earn a worthless credential. This Asian school had to use AI to create a photo of Caucasian students. Seriously!
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 3 users Like sanantone's post:
  • Darknigh7, ss20ts, TINASAM
Seems like a waste to be honest. I'm not seeing any actual reviews from prior students. And as others have mentioned, they seem to be trying to obscure their actual location, which is shady. You should get your full refund before class starts and save yourself the 2 grand IMO. Editing to add: The tuition discount is nothing more than a marketing gimmick to make people think they're getting a good deal. Like when a store puts a tag on an item with a "List Price" of $100 and marks it down by 50%.
[-] The following 2 users Like RJ77's post:
  • Darknigh7, ss20ts
They have until August this year to submit application to DEAC and 1 more year to show successful candidacy status.
@Thomas Yeah they need to be operating at least a year to get candidacy....based on their course planner showing intake, despite being registered since 2021, seems the first cohort of students was in Sept 2023...so they may get an extension or DEAC may consider that time frame sufficient. Seems like this is thier 4th cohort of students, my class seems to have less than 15 students based on the CC of the orientation webinar....

@RJ77 Well I'm a student and I made this thread to leave reviews through the process...

I'm just being the Guinea pig..someone has too...I'll keep this thread updated as I work through the classes...I mean August isn't that far...so its either they get candidacy or cease operations....

Once I would have learned something no credential is worthless, I'll see how it goes...if they do get accreditation it will be so sweet that I got this so reasonable.....
GRADUATE

Master of Business Administration, Robert Cavelier University (2024-2025)

MS Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Master of Theological Studies, Nations University (6 cr)

UNDERGRAD : 184 Credits

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
TT B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

(03-15-2024, 07:38 PM)klone Wrote: P.S.
Stay away from ENEB. I don't understand this forum's obsession with it. It is a joke. It is not equivalent to an accredited degree in US. No one should be proud of 'earning' an ENEB degree (if you can even call it that). Attend a REAL school.
That isn't true. They have evaluated as RA Bachelor's degrees and RA Graduate certificates from several U.S. foreign credential evaluators. At one point, WES Canada evaluated them as equivalent to Canadian Master's degrees. However, I don't know how much longer any of that will last with the stunt the school has recently been pulling.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • rachel83az
(03-18-2024, 05:41 AM)eLearner Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:38 PM)klone Wrote: P.S.
Stay away from ENEB. I don't understand this forum's obsession with it. It is a joke. It is not equivalent to an accredited degree in US. No one should be proud of 'earning' an ENEB degree (if you can even call it that). Attend a REAL school.
That isn't true. They have evaluated as RA Bachelor's degrees and RA Graduate certificates from several U.S. foreign credential evaluators. At one point, WES Canada evaluated them as equivalent to Canadian Master's degrees. However, I don't know how much longer any of that will last with the stunt the school has recently been pulling.

Again, it is absolutely worthless. Attend a real university. Good luck getting a job after attending Groupon University. You'd get laughed at in the US for assuming ENEB's equivalence to an RA Master's degree when submitting a job application.

P.S.
If you were able to somehow get through HR and land an interview, I personally would not hire you based on the fact you "invested" time and money into something so worthless. I'd consider you high risk. There are way too many REAL universities you could attend to get an education for very little money that are regionally accredited.
University of Maine at Presque Isle
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
magna cum laude

Eastern University
Master of Business Administration
7/10 courses completed
(03-19-2024, 03:50 PM)klone Wrote: Again, it is absolutely worthless. Attend a real university. Good luck getting a job after attending Groupon University. You'd get laughed at in the US for assuming ENEB's equivalence to an RA Master's degree when submitting a job application.

P.S.
If you were able to somehow get through HR and land an interview, I personally would not hire you based on the fact you "invested" time and money into something so worthless. I'd consider you high risk. There are way too many REAL universities you could attend to get an education for very little money that are regionally accredited.

Not sure why you're so combative about this. I have enough degrees, so I'm certainly not interested in one from this program or any others. You're just simply objectively wrong about the concept of utility in this instance. I have my own issues with the school given some of their questionable moves in the past year or so, but whether you deem the program something to be taken seriously or not is a separate matter from the fact that successful foreign credential evaluations have allowed people with degrees from ENEB to transfer credits from them into U.S. schools, as well as enter U.S. Master's programs and some U.S. Doctoral programs - people have done all of those things with them.

You may not like it, and that's perfectly fine, but that doesn't change the facts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MBA from Hellenic American University (HAU) allvia 113 16,901 04-25-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Gardner-Webb University: 10-12 month online MBA? PaperAssistant 7 345 04-18-2024, 10:33 PM
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 774 04-18-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: MichiganMax
  MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA klone 22 2,053 04-15-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: klone
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,273 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  Fitchburg State University - MBA in Finance Spaceghost 7 530 04-06-2024, 01:04 PM
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,466 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Apollos University - from show clause to closure details bjcheung77 4 396 03-28-2024, 12:40 AM
  American Institute of Law - My Journey AnonJD2027 14 2,181 03-19-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: JazzMac
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 714 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger