Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern University MBA?
Can anyone share their experience with Eastern University's MBA? How hard or easy is it?
Any feedback on this degree program from anyone that has completed it, has attended, or is attending?

I'm close to deciding betewen this or WGU for a MS degree. Learning about Hellenic American Academy's MBA on here has also thrown a new potential option my way.
There have been threads about Eastern on here. Have you checked the search function? I'm not sure if they were in the MBA program or another program.
(12-13-2022, 03:53 PM)ss20ts Wrote: There have been threads about Eastern on here. Have you checked the search function? I'm not sure if they were in the MBA program or another program.

Yes, did search and read through the few on the school does not seem to be too much for the mba program. I think it's only 2 maybe 3 years old though. 

Seems like a great program for getting something done in 10 months. I was accepted and sat through a live info session last month / professors and staff seem great. Interesting format and somewhere between the many 7-8 week long online programs and "a little" like WGU in that you can self pace your progress within the courses. Still not compentency based and not a lot of writing. However, more quizes and smaller grade-worthy objectives. 

I want something more focussed on writing. I have taken so many certification exams over the past 6 years, I'm burnt out from that modality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BostonBeanMan's post:
  • Vle045
@BostonBeanMan

If you want more writing, I'd recommend you take a look at Hellenic American University. They've been offering their MBA for $3k (which will not likely last forever, but they haven't announced a final end date), and I've written my butt off for all but one class so far. That one class required a lengthy PowerPoint presentation that was almost like a writing project in itself. The curriculum is comparable to Eastern and courses are also 7-weeks.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

(12-15-2022, 07:14 AM)Maniac Craniac Wrote: @BostonBeanMan

If you want more writing, I'd recommend you take a look at Hellenic American University. They've been offering their MBA for $3k (which will not likely last forever, but they haven't announced a final end date), and I've written my butt off for all but one class so far. That one class required a lengthy PowerPoint presentation that was almost like a writing project in itself. The curriculum is comparable to Eastern and courses are also 7-weeks.

THanks. Yes, I got some info from them last week and waiting to hear back for a conversation with them. Bonus is that I could attend classes in person as they are less than 30 minutes from me. The lack of business accredidation did not bother you?
(12-15-2022, 09:38 AM)BostonBeanMan Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 07:14 AM)Maniac Craniac Wrote: @BostonBeanMan

THanks. Yes, I got some info from them last week and waiting to hear back for a conversation with them. Bonus is that I could attend classes in person as they are less than 30 minutes from me. The lack of business accredidation did not bother you?
Hey, I just realized you mentioned HAU earlier, so you're way ahead of me. Good luck!

I have no use for AACSB and I'm unaware of any situation where the other business programmatic accreditations make a practical difference.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  experience with the University of London Givenes 0 64 Today, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Givenes
  University protests and working past retirement age... bjcheung77 12 581 05-03-2024, 08:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Graham School - University of Chicago Charles Fout 14 2,002 05-01-2024, 03:56 AM
Last Post: graduatesoon
  American Public University? nomaduser 36 3,849 04-16-2024, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Prompt Engineering Course by Vanderbilt University on Coursera LevelUP 2 390 03-23-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 22 1,956 03-15-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 861 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  University of Idaho acquiring University of Phoenix bjcheung77 10 1,398 03-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,905 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  LLB University of London Online newdegree 1 455 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader