Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Ana G. Mendez University accept ACE credits
Hi!

I just saw some information about Ana G. Mendez University and I wondered it they accept ACE credits?

Is it possible, to transfer credits from sophia.com?

Has anyone completed the Bachelor of Liberal Arts with them?

I looked for a degree plan on the forum, however nothing came up.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
@ande, Welcome to the board... You're correct, there have been only a few posts in regards to that Ana G. Mendez University.  I don't think we'll get many answers (if any) from board members as I don't recall seeing them on the WIKI.  

Basically... You might want to fill in the template and last post addendum here, so we will have a bigger picture and overview of what exactly you're looking for: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

1) ACE, not sure, but they seem to accept NCCRS, I would guess they may accept ACE credit options as well.  2) It's not possible to transfer from Sophia.com as that's a different site than what we recommend, Sophia.org
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • ande
(07-11-2023, 04:13 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @ande, Welcome to the board... You're correct, there have been only a few posts in regards to that Ana G. Mendez University.  I don't think we'll get many answers (if any) from board members as I don't recall seeing them on the WIKI.  

Basically... You might want to fill in the template and last post addendum here, so we will have a bigger picture and overview of what exactly you're looking for: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

1) ACE, not sure, but they seem to accept NCCRS, I would guess they may accept ACE credit options as well.  2) It's not possible to transfer from Sophia.com as that's a different site than what we recommend, Sophia.org

Thank you for your reply.

I see, it should be Sophia.org.  

I will review the template.
For a liberal arts degree, and assuming the standard 75% transfer rate, it looks like that'd be quite an expensive university. Do you have a reason for going to that school in particular?
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(07-11-2023, 10:15 AM)rachel83az Wrote: For a liberal arts degree, and assuming the standard 75% transfer rate, it looks like that'd be quite an expensive university. Do you have a reason for going to that school in particular?

They have a branch in Maryland and I saw advertising.

Thank you for your reply!
Ah, I see. Advertising!

UMPI has a significantly cheaper Liberal Studies degree. We know that they take ACE (Sophia recommended), so a degree there can theoretically cost under $2k. More likely to cost around $5k, but that's still cheaper than Ana G Mendez.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • ande, ss20ts
(07-11-2023, 12:49 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Ah, I see. Advertising!

UMPI has a significantly cheaper Liberal Studies degree. We know that they take ACE (Sophia recommended), so a degree there can theoretically cost under $2k. More likely to cost around $5k, but that's still cheaper than Ana G Mendez.

Their new campus in on my walk home.

LOL!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ande's post:
  • rachel83az
@ande, I would only recommend them if you're in the PR due to tuition discounts and if they have a specific degree program that is not available online elsewhere for cheap... Otherwise, the UMPI, WGU, and other institutions we recommend will get you to an educational goal cheaper, easier, faster, most of the time at least...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • ande

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) No Application Fee LevelUP 2 98 04-25-2024, 08:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  University of the People Experiences ashkir 61 10,362 04-08-2024, 04:18 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
Lightbulb Purdue University Global - BA Information Technology [Review & Advice] 9yeire 49 7,561 04-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Lifestyle Prescriptions University ADC2305 2 342 03-18-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ADC2305
  University of Wisconsin - Flexible Program (BSBA Degree) KanekiGirl99 2 425 03-16-2024, 02:45 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 28 6,031 02-25-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ItsNeverTheLionsYear
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 261 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  University of the People - Fee Price Hike bjcheung77 21 3,655 02-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Colorado State University GLOBAL? GoBroncos95 3 770 01-30-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 87 41,018 01-30-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: inor