Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifestyle Prescriptions University
I've lurked in education forums for a few years and read as much as possible about accreditation, etc. Due to the cost, I signed up with Lifestyle Prescriptions University for their Ph.D. program and utilized my healthcare qualifications. I got a scholarship, which only cost me about 10k USD to do the course.

The course is in lifestyle medicine and health coaching, which I always wanted to do, but I have struggled in England to find a university that would support my research.

The accreditation is the bad part, but the European International University that accredits the course got regional accreditation for its DBA in the USA. I'm hopeful I can also get this with Validential when my course is complete.

I started the course a few months ago, and the content is decent so far, but I will update you as time passes.
@ADC2305, Welcome to the board, that's an interesting initial post, I've heard about that institution on the sister forum. I actually get daily emails from them as I signed up for their newsletters and so on. They pretty much rival institutions that are similar to them, such as Quantum University... It's interesting how people are signing up for these type of schools when the accreditation is the 'iffy' part. If it's just for personal knowledge and gaining learning gaps, or wanting to review and peek into a health based profession, it's an option to see where things lead as long as their isn't any certification or licensing requirements needed... For any health care based degrees, make sure to always have accredited programs especially for those that require a certification or licensing process before you can practice.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Health coaching in England is not regulated, but I can use this qualification to register with the UK Health Coaching Association.

I signed up only because Validential gave the European International University regional accreditation for its DBA and I want to learn more about health coaching.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) No Application Fee LevelUP 2 96 04-25-2024, 08:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  University of the People Experiences ashkir 61 10,358 04-08-2024, 04:18 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
Lightbulb Purdue University Global - BA Information Technology [Review & Advice] 9yeire 49 7,560 04-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  University of Wisconsin - Flexible Program (BSBA Degree) KanekiGirl99 2 424 03-16-2024, 02:45 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 28 6,031 02-25-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ItsNeverTheLionsYear
  University of the People - Fee Price Hike bjcheung77 21 3,653 02-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Colorado State University GLOBAL? GoBroncos95 3 770 01-30-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  University of AZ: Are these 10-wk Business Analytics Cert Courses Worth the $? Claudia P 3 460 01-18-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  Liberty University indigoshuffle 8 911 01-16-2024, 11:47 AM
  Texas A&M University-Commerce competency based degree goldendoodle101 61 15,642 12-14-2023, 05:06 PM