Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Columbia Southern University Exam Alternatives
Hello,

I obtained my associate's degree this year with some awesome help from members of this board. I'm currently having my transcripts evaluated for a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Columbia Southern University. In the meantime, I'd like to find some CLEP, DSST, and TECEP (I've read you can take them even if you're not enrolled) alternatives to the major requirements on this page: B.S. Business Administration . Some, like Introduction to Business are fairly obvious - the DSST has the same name - but others are more difficult to place. Thank you!
Did you look at these:

http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/download...swalk-docx

http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/download...-crosswalk
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

No, I didn't. Thanks! I forgot to mention CSU also accepts Uexcel exams from Excelsior.
They will also easily accept ALEKS courses including beginning algebra.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
Awesome, thanks. The only courses that don't have a CLEP/DSST alternative off those lists are BBA 3651 Leadership and BBA 4951 Business Policy and Strategy.
They also accept lower level course to replace their uppper level. Even though it wont satisfy the 36 UL requirement, if you took a leadership course a your CC it'll replace the BBA 3651.

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...ation.html
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
lupin26 Wrote:Awesome, thanks. The only courses that don't have a CLEP/DSST alternative off those lists are BBA 3651 Leadership and BBA 4951 Business Policy and Strategy.

You may be able to take Strategic Management instead of Business Policy and Strategy, I would check. TESC's Strategic Management course used to be called Business Policy, so I think they're similar if not the same. There's a TECEP, as well as a Penn Foster ACE-approved course.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I really appreciate that. I'll run it by my advisor once the evaluation is complete. I'm currently looking for a Leadership alternative. No community college around my city has one...
Not the cheapest, but BYU-IS has ORG B 347: MANAGERIAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT $534
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
My employer reimburses me for all expenses, so cost isn't an issue (thankfully!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  experience with the University of London Givenes 1 160 05-11-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  University protests and working past retirement age... bjcheung77 12 582 05-03-2024, 08:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Graham School - University of Chicago Charles Fout 14 2,018 05-01-2024, 03:56 AM
Last Post: graduatesoon
  American Public University? nomaduser 36 3,903 04-16-2024, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Prompt Engineering Course by Vanderbilt University on Coursera LevelUP 2 396 03-23-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 22 2,043 03-15-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 887 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  University of Idaho acquiring University of Phoenix bjcheung77 10 1,409 03-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,920 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  LLB University of London Online newdegree 1 466 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader