Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Master of Education at American Public University
#3
Calico Wrote:I would stay away from AMU/APU. Just my opinion.

Care to expand on this at all? So far, except for lack of major name recognition, I've heard nothing but good things about the APUS from its students, its graduates, and people in hiring positions. It is also both RA & NA accredited which would allow someone with an NA degree to get an RA graduate degree without jumping through large amount of hoops.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Master of Education at American Public University - by TMW2010 - 03-02-2010, 09:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,114 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,849 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Vanderbilt Just Rewrote The Rules Of Elite Higher Education and It Isn't An Accident LevelUP 1 462 09-01-2026, 11:02 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 667 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,382 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,169 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,831 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  OTHM Level 7 Public Admin Channy 0 745 02-18-2026, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Channy
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,836 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,614 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)