Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update!
#21
Shawn A Wrote:If the NA degree will work for you (and Jennifer has done a great job in her summation), I would highly recommend AJU - esp. if you can get in with the sponsored tuition deal. I was an adjunct for AJU for 2+ years. I taught Org Behavior and Strategic Leadership. The course materials were first rate, rigorous, etc.

Shawn
>>

Shawn REALLY??? How did I miss that, or maybe you never said? Huh. Well, I respect your opinion greatly, so getting your stamp of approal is a thumbs up for me.
My husband might (probably) launder his MBA credits into APUS or Ashford since he would really like to do more teaching. I'll play it by ear, but unless I hear from my (new) industry that RA vs NA means something, I'll be saving my cash for my nurse practitioner degree.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update! - by cookderosa - 01-09-2010, 11:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Griffin Gives Carnegie Mellon University A Record $3 Billion LevelUP 3 89 Yesterday, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 7 6,224 10-04-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,187 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Update your Signature! sgloer 28 10,869 09-03-2026, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Maltus
  Tuition Exemption for Firefighters vs Peace Officers sanantone 9 5,380 08-24-2026, 11:00 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 717 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,458 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,204 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,095 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,930 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)