Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU and DEAC
#1
I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find the posts.

TESU transfer policy seems to indicate it will take transfer credits from DEAC institutions: https://tesu.smartcatalogiq.com/current/...er-credit/

But an advisor today told me they won't.

I am talking about a situation where I already have 24 Credits from a regionally accredited institution. I thought if I had those, that DEAC would potentially be transferable. (I thought people on this board said that they'd had some DEAC credits transfer.) Can someone clarify the policy for me?

(I haven't taken the classes yet, so don't worry about that.)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU and DEAC - by wow - 10-04-2024, 02:39 PM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by ss20ts - 10-04-2024, 02:47 PM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by wow - 10-04-2024, 03:37 PM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by ss20ts - 10-04-2024, 06:08 PM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by bjcheung77 - 10-04-2024, 04:18 PM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by wow - 10-04-2024, 06:23 PM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by Jonathan Whatley - 10-04-2024, 06:57 PM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by wow - 10-04-2024, 07:14 PM
TESU and DEAC - by jch - 10-05-2024, 11:18 AM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by wow - 10-05-2024, 11:31 AM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by bjcheung77 - 10-05-2024, 12:57 PM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by wow - 10-09-2024, 09:58 AM
RE: TESU and DEAC - by bjcheung77 - 10-09-2024, 05:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 15 5,622 Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 654 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,344 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,700 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 594 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,729 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,237 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 423 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 594 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 834 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)