Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Master's in Security Management CBE Online
#8
(02-27-2024, 11:03 AM)origamishuttle Wrote:
(02-27-2024, 07:52 AM)Jeff7 Wrote: ...I work full time so I am looking for an online self-paced program where I don't have to attend live sessions/lectures.

From this description, you would do well with online courses that are asynchronous, meaning they're designed without scheduled lectures that you need to attend in real time. Typically, there are deadlines for completing work, but you can complete the work, ideally, when it fits into your schedule. The overall pace would be similar to a traditional college course, but there's much more flexibility for the student.
That's exactly what I'm looking for! If anything, the deadlines would work for me as I prefer to have some structure. I have my BLS from UMPI and while I enjoyed YourPace, I realized the need to be more disciplined with my own deadlines. Thank you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Master's in Security Management CBE Online - by Jeff7 - 02-27-2024, 11:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 140 36,781 11 minutes ago
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 2,998 17 minutes ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UT - Austin/EDX, MS Artificial Intelligence Online bjcheung77 6 25,639 4 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 795 274,640 5 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 132 Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 33 4,096 09-23-2026, 05:50 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 49,684 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,041 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 521 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  New Fully Online MS in Quantum Computing (Fei Tian College) - $20k truthfulness 7 1,082 08-13-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)