Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
radicallena - UMPI Questions
#1
So I am going to wait to apply because I just started Sophia. But the enrollment people keep calling me haha. I'm aiming for the March session. I'm following a degree plan from the wiki and I researched the options to choose what I'm doing, I have it all written out. My question is, will my community college credits in Intro to Mass Media and Acting count towards anything, or are they just electives? I have a feeling acting will be an elective, but I'm wondering if Mass Media could count for UMPI 1C, 2D, or 2E. I don't want to take a Sophia class duplicate is why I'm asking. I could apply to find out, but I plan on taking 40+ hours on Sophia.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
radicallena - UMPI Questions - by radicallena - 11-30-2023, 12:36 PM
RE: radicallena - UMPI Questions - by rachel83az - 12-01-2023, 10:52 AM
RE: radicallena - UMPI Questions - by ss20ts - 12-01-2023, 12:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 3,124 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,509 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 1,070 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,858 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,137 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,375 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,175 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 752 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  UMPI Article: Rebuilding Trust in Higher Ed Using CBE LevelUP 4 926 07-29-2026, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  Discontinued Minors At UMPI... RIP MIS, BA & Management Swiss Cognac 4 1,472 07-28-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)