Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CU Boulder Masters on Coursera
#15
(11-01-2023, 04:45 PM)eureka21 Wrote: @spohara

Any updates on the Master of Engineering in Engineering Management?

How many classes have you taken in a session? What is the difficulty / work load? How is your goal of graduating in 18 months going?

Quote:The MS in CS just opened. I started it yesterday, don't have an opinion yet. Anybody else doing this?

@midnighttoil

Any updates on the Masters of Science in Computer Science? How is the difficulty?

Have you completed the first three required courses and been officially admitted to the program?


Quote:Students enroll in and complete their preferred three-course pathway with a grade of B or better in each of the three courses to be admitted to the program


Source: https://catalog.colorado.edu/graduate/co...ementstext
Not much update on the ME-EM right now.  I did the project management pathway (one session with time to spare), I took a session off intentionally, but now it looks like unintentionally I'm taking a second session off.  Turns out having a second kid is harder than I realized.  The flexibility is one of the reasons why I went for this program, so that is working in my favor now.  I think this summer I'll have a better idea of whether I can pull off 18 months or not, but I still don't think it is a stretch.  Right now I'm working through some stuff in non-credit mode.
Working Toward: ME-EM, CU Boulder (Coursera)
Completed: TESU - BA Computer Science, 2023; TESU - AAS Applied Electronic Studies, 2012; K-State -BS Political Science, 2016
[-] The following 1 user Likes spohara's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 07-18-2023, 08:19 AM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by karehiro - 07-18-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 07-19-2023, 12:52 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 08-11-2023, 11:05 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by staplesso - 08-15-2023, 01:13 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 08-16-2023, 08:46 AM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 08-12-2023, 01:15 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 09-07-2023, 01:52 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by eureka21 - 11-01-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 11-06-2023, 11:42 AM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 04-30-2024, 02:30 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 08-15-2024, 09:30 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 12-30-2024, 04:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 9 399 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sagan
  Started Woolf Masters in AI [Udacity] Lightorb333 26 7,576 Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 495 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  KU Jayhawk Flex CBE Masters in Ed, Performance Effectiveness, and Project Management Jonathan Whatley 29 7,180 08-05-2026, 05:12 PM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Help me find a conservation masters... TonyDavis 9 1,423 06-01-2026, 11:15 AM
Last Post: NatsNerd
  Recommendations for a Masters in Taxation? EthanMDFN 17 6,084 05-12-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: EthanMDFN
  WGU - Masters in IT - Product Management WALLACEMC11 4 1,501 04-16-2026, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Coursera Illinois Tech MBA Vle045 10 13,926 04-07-2026, 09:25 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Another new CBE Masters at ETAMU: MS in Public Safety SpartacusPM 0 1,001 03-27-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Free/Tuition Free Masters Degrees Asghar12345 16 14,760 03-24-2026, 02:55 PM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)