Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting to a one year bachelors degree without CLEP
#17
(11-06-2023, 09:20 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I think Metropolia is the only European university with the equivalent of a "self-paced" Bachelor's degree. If there are any others out there, we haven't found them yet.
Thank you, Is earning any certifications (Microsoft, CompTIA...) a part of the degree? And if it's self paced, does that mean there is no minimum amount of courses I have to complete in a year? For example, right now I might only have time to complete a few courses since I have to get into the one year high school thing, but during high school I will have more time so I will complete more of them. As long as I complete them all in the 3-4 year span of the degree, I should be fine, right?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting to a one year bachelors degree without CLEP - by Bosnian_Slovenian - 11-06-2023, 09:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 992 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,497 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,386 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 334 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,879 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,563 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Time to finish my bachelors RejuvenationOclock 3 955 07-01-2026, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 719 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,636 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,893 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)