Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about Coursera certificates & specializations
#7
(08-08-2022, 11:28 AM)Pikachu Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 11:00 AM)cizzie Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 07:36 AM)thodeptrai Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 03:39 AM)cizzie Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 03:12 AM)thodeptrai Wrote: Has Coursera resolved your case?

No I am still awaiting an answer. I last spoke with them on the 31st of july confirming my credly account email with the support team. They said they will reach out to me when they find a solution. It is slowly reaching the week mark so I hope to hear something, by this friday. I have taken the IBM fullstack course which is also newly added to the list for ace and the badging works fine for that. So perhaps they just havent squared away badging for non-google & non-ibm certs.

I'm waiting the badge of SAS  Sad

On the otherhand I hope the school actually accepts the UL credits. Fingers crossed, I tried searching badges on credly seems AWIT doesnt have one so perhaps its a credly thing and not handle directly by coursera.


https://www.credly.com/org/advancing-wom...zation-v-1
https://www.credly.com/org/advancing-wom...zation-v-1

(08-23-2022, 04:51 PM)BSLIONS Wrote: I just fast forwarded the videos until right at the end and Coursera would register that I "watched" them and then I went on about my business. You also don't have to do practices in a lot of the coursera stuff. If you want you can just acknowledge you read and fast-forward so it counts that you watched then do the quizzes.

Just another note to add on you don't have to watch the videos or read the content. By this I mean you don't need to confirm or finish them to gain credit. You only need to complete the graded assignments. Try the quiz first if you pass it you can skip that whole week. This also applies to assignments. So for familiar topics, you can complete the entirety of the course in only a few clicks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about Coursera certificates & specializations - by cizzie - 08-23-2022, 11:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,370 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 881 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Tongue Coursera Plus is 50% off Vle045 6 2,286 06-28-2026, 09:49 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Associates Degree Question Continuethejourney 38 6,365 03-25-2026, 09:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to Coursera certificates & specializations rachel83az 15 50,076 11-27-2025, 02:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Google IT Support Professional issue with Coursera/Credly jacl3 7 5,017 11-11-2025, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JayKosmos
  More Coursera Courses Mint Berry Crunch 2 2,062 10-09-2025, 07:00 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  New Coursera ACE Recommendations spohara 5 6,884 07-03-2025, 11:45 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coursera many certificates renewed accreditation homeschoolmom1 2 2,170 06-30-2025, 09:41 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
Star Coursera MedicOne 7 4,502 06-28-2025, 02:45 PM
Last Post: MedicOne

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)