Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed]
(03-28-2022, 05:15 PM)jsd Wrote: I have my SDC membership paused while we wait for word on the ACE renewal of Comp Arch, and while I wait to see if TESU will accept it still. I think I'll try to complete the assignment while paused (using outside resources to figure out what the heck to do). Then when I unpause I can submit immediately and start knocking out quizzes. If I need revision I'll have plenty of time, and I will be able to take the exam without waiting/forgetting.

One potential problem with this is that the assignment might be changed to accommodate ACE renewal, and then that's a lot of time wasted.

My friend that assignment is the hardest one I ever mande you need to build a complete working CPU and creating the instruction set, build a micro code and then develop 4 programs in assembly language that can work with your CPU.
this is very complicated I'm working on this project still.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed] - by gams007 - 03-28-2022, 05:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,044 1 hour ago
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,597 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 458 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,460 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,182 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 337 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,471 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 538 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 730 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
  Coursera IBM AI Developer Professional Certificate - 15 UL credits truthfulness 14 2,247 09-08-2026, 05:20 PM
Last Post: DRfan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)