Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UMPI BLS- Project Management
#8
Here's the  "in the process" plan so far, for the BABA Project Management degree. If I can rework the BLS plan I will send it in also. Yes, before it get's pointed out, I did use one of the plans which were shared. ( I love that starting point !) I also didn't go by everything listed as UMPI classes but used the GEC requirements which I printed out. I'm not so sure a few are listed right because they are being used more than twice. Is that even allowed ? I listed the Spanish 1, which she just finished ( she had several issues with that class, one of which was a browser I believe ) and Amer. Gov which is underway. So:
--It looks like the GEC is good except Ethics needs to be completed.
--Once that's done, there should be** 45 credits that satisfy the GEC. ( 46 is listed because of 1 showing for the UMPI seminar class ----which I'm unclear on actually earning a credit. No matter )
--How do the required UMPI courses  for the Business and Project management core look ?
-- I have two courses with question marks, should they be completed as laid out or no ?
--The electives........hoping all are accepted, how does this area work ? She still needs more to fill 60-ish credits ? Does the extra count toward this area, if so that's another 5. 
  I am giving her previous info given out in this thread such as a class or two to knock out that don't have touchstones. IF she takes Ancient Greeks through Sophia, that'll be an additional 3 credits toward the electives......
---It looks like 24 credits will be UL and there are more than 30 which should be taken at UMPI. 
  Brain overload.


Attached Files
.xlsx   UMPI BABA Project Management Natalie.xlsx (Size: 89.35 KB / Downloads: 15)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UMPI BLS- Project Management - by uncapentin - 01-10-2022, 10:43 PM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by LevelUP - 01-11-2022, 06:29 AM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by uncapentin - 01-11-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by LevelUP - 01-11-2022, 07:31 AM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by ss20ts - 01-11-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by rachel83az - 01-11-2022, 07:28 AM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by rachel83az - 01-11-2022, 07:35 AM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by uncapentin - 02-14-2022, 12:05 PM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by ss20ts - 02-14-2022, 01:09 PM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by uncapentin - 02-14-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: UMPI BLS- Project Management - by ss20ts - 02-14-2022, 02:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for guidance for UMPI acesup_11 6 516 09-27-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: acesup_11
  Should we consider London School & Management & Technology (LSMT) DBA? aaronkwok2 4 8,044 08-30-2026, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Should I take some Study.com courses before applying to UMPI for BA in Psych? Ariadne 3 972 07-30-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,221 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  UMPI BLS Update and help needed Federicojavier 1 705 06-12-2026, 07:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI - BLS (Pre-Law, Project Management, MIS) Bcopeland64 1 775 05-09-2026, 05:01 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Management/Leadership ElectricBear0416 2 952 03-29-2026, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ed209uardo
  Transferred in 90 credits to UMPI. Which of these 3 degrees should I choose? mriern99 4 1,606 03-05-2026, 08:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
Question (Help) TEEX credits & Credly – international student question (UMPI) pumi 2 1,287 02-03-2026, 01:09 AM
Last Post: pumi
  UMPI Accounting BA mohelena02 2 1,352 01-28-2026, 09:56 AM
Last Post: mohelena02

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)