Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia Touchstones
#8
(06-20-2021, 09:55 AM)Cofffeee Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 08:57 AM)rachel83az Wrote: The current wait time on grading depends on the course (and they don't publish it). For courses with short touchstones (Communication at Work, Taking Charge of Your Economic Future), turnaround time should typically be 1-2 business days. Business law is maybe 3-5 days. English Comp & Public Speaking can be 5-10 days per touchstone.

If you haven't heard anything about Communication at Work and it's been this long already, definitely contact support. You can email them but I would try to chat with live support on Monday.
With this data, does it mean that 1 month should be enough for ENG Com 1+2?

To be clear, I've never taken Sophia's Eng Comp II.

With that said, I completed Eng Comp I, and I can tell you that prior to the March 2020, it was taking about a week, give or take, to get Touchstones graded.  During the free promotion last year when Sophia was absolutely slammed with new students, two to three weeks was more common.

I don't know how what their grading time is like today.  I do know that English Comp I has five touchstones, but one is really just a revision of another, so there are only four unique essays.  My assessment would be that four weeks would be a pretty aggressive goal for either English Comp I or II, and unmanageable for both, unless of course you work on both simultaneously.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sophia Touchstones - by canuckian - 06-19-2021, 07:48 AM
Sophia Touchstones - by jch - 06-19-2021, 08:30 AM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by rachel83az - 06-19-2021, 08:57 AM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by Cofffeee - 06-20-2021, 09:55 AM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by rachel83az - 06-20-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by ctcarl - 06-20-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by ss20ts - 06-20-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by canuckian - 06-19-2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by Cofffeee - 06-20-2021, 10:46 AM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by canuckian - 06-20-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by ss20ts - 06-20-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by rachel83az - 06-20-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: Sophia Touchstones - by canuckian - 06-21-2021, 12:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,663 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 946 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,450 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,234 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,475 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,324 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,574 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,452 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,408 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Core complete from sophia credits? CocaCola 4 3,210 01-11-2026, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)