Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is a 3.81 GPA good to apply for graduate school?
#1
Hi, I am a transfer student here in the States, graduating next May. I transferred from a university called KyungHee in South Korea and transferred to UW-Madison last fall. Including my previous school, I have a 3.81 GPA so far, and I was wondering if this was a good enough GPA to apply for graduate schools.I know this question is very stupid because there are lots of more things that are considered when it comes to graduate school admission haha. But I would like to hear your opinions if you only think of this GPA.
Thanks in advance!P.S. I want to apply for a physics field, condensed matter physics.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is a 3.81 GPA good to apply for graduate school? - by rohit50 - 05-20-2021, 04:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduate Degree in Math - What is the best route for one course at a time? udi 8 1,189 09-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Getting into competitive graduate programs chrisv 20 3,048 08-02-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Lamar University: One Free Graduate Level Course SpartacusPM 39 13,835 07-15-2026, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Graduate Schools that accept the most transfer credits sanantone 113 138,553 07-15-2026, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Newlane University Planning Graduate Degree WALLACEMC11 14 2,538 07-14-2026, 07:11 AM
Last Post: sal1820
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,062 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Harvard Graduate Poetry Classes Still $250 Per Class for Teachers.Epstein Connections eriehiker 8 2,801 05-11-2026, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School CFPhopeful 6 1,611 03-10-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  Self-Paced (not CBE) Graduate Programs freeloader 9 2,819 03-05-2026, 01:13 PM
Last Post: freeloader
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 35 33,060 01-26-2026, 04:18 PM
Last Post: jsd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)