Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Updated degree plan BA CS/Math (+ perhaps BSBA CIS)
#17
(01-04-2021, 12:09 PM)ARhead Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 06:17 PM)LevelUP Wrote: Instructors are ghosts, you never see or hear from them.  After you turn in a paper, they say good, ok or bad, that's about it.

Yeah, I was a bit dismayed that at least in my cornerstone course, the mentor doesn't give you any input on your work whatsoever, they just grade it.Though many seemed to hate it, I appreciate the high level of input given in the Sophia English courses even more now (...given you didn't get a nutcase grader).

The cornerstone course felt like a bit of busywork just going through the motions.  It did provide some introduction and practice to research writing which is what the Capstone is based on.

The Capstone course I did like because a lot of it talked directly about real business strategies and talking about popular big companies which I love to do.  In some of the case studies, I knew the companies so well I literally didn't have to do research or use the book if I wanted to.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated degree plan BA CS/Math (+ perhaps BSBA CIS) - by LevelUP - 01-04-2021, 06:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requesting help for a degree plan to UMPI CUBS101 0 22 2 hours ago
Last Post: CUBS101
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 1,032 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,519 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,449 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 360 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,579 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 731 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,655 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,931 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,744 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)