Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dine College: $55 credit hour: Fall Reg. Begins June 22
#11
I looked at the tweet and I went to the college site. I guess online registration means just that - you REGISTER online. End of.
I was unable to find ANY online courses -except one. A summer course 5 weeks on Navajo culture - not sure if it was a credit course. Synchronous delivery - ie. everyone has to be logged on at a specific time.

There was news that the school year was being finished online using ZOOM. I found no indication they're planning to extend online for distance-ed purposes beyond registered on-ground students.

Interesting note: applicants for the BA in Navajo Studies DO need "Certificate of Indian Blood." I don't think the Associate's does - didn't see it. Not a requirement for other courses, as far as I know.

BTW - reason I didn't take free DuoLingo - I want a certificate at the end. Found another course for $25 that offers one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dine College: $55 credit hour: Fall Reg. Begins June 22 - by Johann - 06-22-2020, 11:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,757 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,808 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,923 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 383 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 422 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,463 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,128 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,979 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 576 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 776 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)