Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need an UL English course? Harvard has one cheap!
(05-23-2019, 02:43 AM)PrettyFlyforaChiGuy Wrote: What was the topic/structure of the final paper? I feel oddly hesitant about this course due to my lack of familiarity with the subject, even though that's kind of the point of attempting to learn something new.

Do any previous students have any more advice? I've read through this whole thread, but just seeing if there are any final pointers that could be offered. Thank you for anything.

I just posted some thoughts in my English degree thread because I got my essay grades. I now see that eriehiker already posted a bunch of what I said, but you might look anyway. I'll add some more below.

In regards to what eriehiker posted, the essay was 30% of the grade for at least one of my classes. (I think both.) They seem to be tweaking and adjusting things each semester.

I felt that you do want to make sure you try for the thesis assignment, so that you can get useful feedback. I'll go add more to my thread in a little bit.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Need an UL English course? Harvard has one cheap! - by Ideas - 05-23-2019, 08:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AI Made Expertise Cheap. Judgment Is The New Competitive Advantage LevelUP 0 247 09-01-2026, 06:53 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  CHEAP, Christian, RA, CBE Now Accepting ACE Credit SophiaPrincess 12 5,023 02-25-2026, 09:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,583 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,061 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Looking for a college with easy As? Harvard apparently. BritStudent 7 2,624 11-26-2025, 11:07 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Audacia Novatio - Super cheap but unnaccredited school CollegeStudentAC 7 2,717 11-17-2025, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I need cheap classes to boost GPA introsequence 25 14,244 06-09-2025, 08:21 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 17 194,737 09-16-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Quick, Cheap, Easy Academic Certificate kevinmane 11 8,374 09-10-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Cheap, easy graded credits for increasing GPA. Treach 9 5,759 09-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: karehiro

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)