Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended Courses for TESU BALS
#11
If I have to start from scratch, then I will go with the other university and do the BA in Business Administration. I can still test out and they accept CLEP and others. I only have to do 30 credits from their university and I am getting quite a bit of credits already from only one of my programs. I will speak to them as well and get WES submit my evaluation to them and see how many more credits will be applied to my degree.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by sofinel - 03-14-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Class Recommendation - TESU - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Class Recommendation - TESU - by sofinel - 03-14-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by sofinel - 03-15-2019, 07:38 AM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-15-2019, 07:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,577 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 409 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,377 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,169 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 325 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,449 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 529 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 703 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,457 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 996 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)