Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU inactive account
#1
Hello friends, I was away for a while and when I tried to update my courses at TESU they told me that my account became inactive.
Admissions told me that in order to re-activate it I needed to re-apply, which means I need to pay again.
Did somebody experience this before?
Is there any other way around it?
If I'm going to need 18 months to finish the remaining credits, should I re-apply now or wait until I have all the courses done?
Thanks in advance
Adrian
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU inactive account - by adrianeraldo - 02-19-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: TESU inactive account - by davewill - 02-19-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: TESU inactive account - by adrianeraldo - 02-19-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: TESU inactive account - by davewill - 02-19-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: TESU inactive account - by Merlin - 02-19-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: TESU inactive account - by Merlin - 02-19-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: TESU inactive account - by satori - 02-19-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: TESU inactive account - by Merlin - 02-19-2019, 07:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 15 5,622 Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 654 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,345 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,700 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 594 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,729 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,237 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 423 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 595 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 834 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)