Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU course info & syllabus
#17
(10-22-2018, 12:24 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 01:58 AM)Merlin Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 01:33 AM)dfrecore Wrote: [...]
Do you need the book for the entire time?  Like, with the business capstone, I think there was a point at which I was done with the book, and was just doing the final paper.

As far as I know, TESU's business capstone course (BUS-421 Strategic Management) is the same for every AOS, so I would imagine you would know better than I, given you've taken the course already. I've been assuming I'll need the book for the entire course, which would be until like January 24th or something like that.
[...]

So after looking into it, it appears that the BUS-421 capstone has 12 chapters of required readings. They are scheduled through the end of the course, and the final case study assignment is due in week 11 (it says week 12, but I think its supposed to be week 11). Obviously, this is subject to the actual schedule since I'm just going off the generic schedule.

Given that, if I can work ahead on the case studies, I may be done with the book early. Depending on how challenging the case studies are, it may be doable. I'm not sure. Are they just answering questions or is it a proper paper? From what I can find online it looks like there are 4-5 questions that need answering, but I don't know if those are basically short answer style or if they need to be woven like topics in a research paper?

Perhaps if I can find (or someone would like to offer) an example of how someone else answered the questions in a previous case study assignment, that might be helpful.

In the meantime, I'm going to assume I need to keep the book through at least week 11.

Woven together.  They are actual papers based on the case studies - that cover the topics asked in the questions.  Not a Q&A format.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • sburch1991
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU course info & syllabus - by Merlin - 10-08-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by Supermind - 10-08-2018, 11:36 PM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by Merlin - 10-09-2018, 01:40 AM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by MNomadic - 10-09-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by Merlin - 10-09-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by allvia - 10-09-2018, 08:02 AM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by Merlin - 10-09-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by dfrecore - 10-09-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by sburch1991 - 10-09-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by Merlin - 10-09-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by MNomadic - 10-09-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by sburch1991 - 10-09-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by Merlin - 10-20-2018, 06:08 AM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by dfrecore - 10-22-2018, 01:33 AM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by Merlin - 10-22-2018, 01:58 AM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by Merlin - 10-22-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: TESU course info & syllabus - by allvia - 10-22-2018, 12:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 635 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,305 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,691 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 580 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,692 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,229 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 405 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,555 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 588 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 809 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)